meade916 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 make sure you call me next demo time kasey...you can ride in my truck and ill make sure i keep up with him now get back to school and do well in that mid term! shit, with Loganberry driving, i will have a hard time trying to get away from you guys with his big ol' lead foot All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
EricM9104 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 gonna state my opinion here... pics look like ass... hella ISO noise and the pics aren't fully sharp,... 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
thehoe92 Posted October 7, 2009 Author Report Posted October 7, 2009 sweet thanks! and yup Antheny did great I think he was filming through mine the whole time and just kinda holding yours next to it I think he liked that lens. yeah no doubt you would have kept up logan! Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
thehoe92 Posted October 7, 2009 Author Report Posted October 7, 2009 gonna state my opinion here... pics look like ass... hella ISO noise and the pics aren't fully sharp,...my camera is for videos and the video turned out awesome I am fully aware my pictures are not the best quality and you would be the first one to notice so congrats if I brought my DSLR it would be a different story. and the pics not being fully sharp is because I have an SD fisheye on and HD camera so the vignette of the picture is out of focus due to resolution, but the center should be clear as could be. ...lets put it this way at least they ain't cell phone quality! Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Kasey Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 What DSLR and Vid cam do you have? "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
thehoe92 Posted October 7, 2009 Author Report Posted October 7, 2009 Canon HV10 is the mini DV HD cam Nikon D40 is the DSLR but I barely use it Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 you are probably one of the most responsible 16yr old kids ive ever met....and driving like a gramma isnt a bad thing trust me......its just bad when were trying to make a video and im doing 56mph in the 55......and i am losing you
thehoe92 Posted October 7, 2009 Author Report Posted October 7, 2009 I got a little taste of meade916 as soon as he put up that link an hour later I check my mail and I have 9 subscribers Steve probably got 90 Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
kingcabon20s Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 i use a nikon d90 i just upgraded from a d40x your pictures are good not like your submitting them to a magazine only complaint i have with the video is whoever is filming should be sitting in the back the mirror seems to always get in the way other than that i think you did an awesome job My seller feedback.
meade916 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 I got a little taste of meade916 as soon as he put up that link an hour later I check my mail and I have 9 subscribers Steve probably got 90 i think the pics look great....some people are a little picky i guess. oh, and i do about 110-120 subs per day so you are about right All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.