R&B 90s and newer

Anything by Usher or John Legend I'm a huge fan of... Saw John Legend live earlier this year and he was incredible, plus it was packed with bitches.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

r kelly-honey love

kieth sweat-make it last forever

swv-weak

kem-love calls

jodeci-forever my lady

bell biv devoe- do me & poison

shabba ranks-mr loverman

tevin campbell-can we talk

mint condition-breakin my heart(pretty brown eyes)

just a small sample of the r&b on my mp3 player

i forgot about Kem but got it on the ipod !!!!! nutn' but a JUICE BOX song....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Keep it on the down low is the fuckin shit!

I jam to that shit IDGAF whos around

I like me some Montell Jordan...Somethin 4 Da Honeyz...It just gets me geared up in mack mode.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

I really like Usher- Here I Stand...He reminds me of Lionel Ritchie alot on this one

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

That group "Shai", their first album was the s--t, R. Kelly's album "12 Play", but the ultimate song has to be Quincy Jones "Secret Garden" That song goes so deep into the true meaning of making love.

Edited by bigbodylexus

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

That group "Shai", their first album was the s--t, R. Kelly's album "12 Play", but the ultimate song has to be Quincy Jones "Secret Garden" That song goes so deep into the true meaning of making love.

the Quincy Jones song didn't show on my music dl program :sad:

Edited by imfrom210texas

kieth sweat-make it last forever

swv-weak

odeci-forever my lady

bell biv devoe- do me & poison

GREAT songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3wdoxxPqf4

one of my all time favorite songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3aQRQXi8Y4

sorry embedding is disabled with these videos

Edited by doug118

I like Jaheim- Put That Woman 1st...That beat is the $hit, and he nails the song imo. I don't think he overdoes it like some singers

I really like the harmony in: In the Still of the Night-B2M i know it's a cover, but the best version IMO.