Second Skin Audio

blew one of the 15's

well tonight i blew one of my audiopipe flame compression fifteens. it was smelly for a while but no coil rub or anything, so i didn't worry about it. Soooo, what subs do you guys think i should get? i was thinking DC lvl 4's but idk

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

heres some pics. this thing was fucked up. i picked them up from a pawn shop, when i had them they were never bottomed out of anything like that, so this thing is bad.

blown5.jpg

blown6.jpg

blown1.jpg

blown2.jpg

blown3.jpg

blown4.jpg

wow

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

WoooW LoL!!! Damn That Audio Pipe Killed That Thing!!!

Them DC's Are Gonna Hit Cant Wait To Hear Em!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

lol theres no way i did all that. i barely have the gain up and the bass boost is off, so whoever had them when i got them form the pawn shop totally f'ed them up

teamxa2-1.jpg

dam that thing got messed up.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lol theres no way i did all that. i barely have the gain up and the bass boost is off, so whoever had them when i got them form the pawn shop totally f'ed them up

you should go there and demand your money back....hahaha seriously Id want to see that...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

damn that sucks, we didnt even get to see magic spl smoke

lol yea i just shut off. i didn't even get to use the fire extinguisher

teamxa2-1.jpg

Audiobahn flames can be good but they can get hot. Guess its time for some better 15's like Fi or AA for instance.

yea somthin nice. i was lookin at the dc lvl4's so far.

teamxa2-1.jpg