My Honda (theft, Recover And Rebuild) Video Of Theft (update 6/09/07)

christian is afraid of the loud!

or hes happy with the system david built.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

When you came up with 14.5 cb ft internal vol. Did you measure the box after you where finished with bracing it all up inside.an also take in account for the total mas of the vent and last but not least the spkr mas. See you built the front face of the box first. and then built the back angel, an fitted the side pices and then added your 2x2 bracing and then your 2x4 lft to rt. cross brace and then added a parcial center divide an added even more 2x4 frt. to rear braces. and lets not forget the sheet metal bracing covering all the inner edge seems and added expanding foam. oh yes and your sandwichingthat you added. But you already built the vent. How did you come up with the incorrect length? tunning the box at what you say is at 29hz. Did you use a Frequency Noise Generator to check to make sure where it was tunned at. Or are you saying 29hz because that what you where amying for and you don't want to look bad. There is no way you could of figured out the total internal vol. because you where adding so much stuff to the inside and the way the vent is built you cant get an accurate measurement. You built the face and vent pice first then fabricaded the rest of the box as you went along. Now if you built it with prior knowledge of what the internal vol was, Built the vent longer and then cut it down to the right lenth after checking yourself with a FNG. I wouldn't doute you right know. Your around my age anyway. I'm 42 got into this bussness excactly 26 years ago today. ( Happy B-Day to Me LoL) and my B-Day is 3/8/67. I went to UCLA and got a degree in Accoustical Engineering. I've been facenated with speaker enclosures and there mechanics when I was young thats why I whet to school

for it. Why tune it at 29 Hz they don't even record music with 29HZ its barly audiable to humans. Maybe a teat cd might have a recording of it but not any music is recorded with anything below 34.4 hz. What a waste of power that you could of had and your speakers would of performed better. Don't get me wrong you do nice work some of the best I have seen. You pay attention to detail. an a good imagination. An your willing to do what most people think is impossible. Buy the way are the amps getting hott on you with out fanspulling fresh coll air in an expelling the hot out? lol Just currious.

Edited by Johnnybouts

^X2 lol

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

When you came up with 14.5 cb ft internal vol. Did you measure the box after you where finished with bracing it all up inside.an also take in account for the total mas of the vent and last but not least the spkr mas. See you built the front face of the box first. and then built the back angel, an fitted the side pices and then added your 2x2 bracing and then your 2x4 lft to rt. cross brace and then added a parcial center divide an added even more 2x4 frt. to rear braces. and lets not forget the sheet metal bracing covering all the inner edge seems and added expanding foam. oh yes and your sandwichingthat you added. But you already built the vent. How did you come up with the incorrect length? tunning the box at what you say is at 29hz. Did you use a Frequency Noise Generator to check to make sure where it was tunned at. Or are you saying 29hz because that what you where amying for and you don't want to look bad. There is no way you could of figured out the total internal vol. because you where adding so much stuff to the inside and the way the vent is built you cant get an accurate measurement. You built the face and vent pice first then fabricaded the rest of the box as you went along. Now if you built it with prior knowledge of what the internal vol was, Built the vent longer and then cut it down to the right lenth after checking yourself with a FNG. I wouldn't doute you right know. Your around my age anyway. I'm 42 got into this bussness excactly 26 years ago today. ( Happy B-Day to Me LoL) and my B-Day is 3/8/67. I went to UCLA and got a degree in Accoustical Engineering. I've been facenated with speaker enclosures and there mechanics when I was young thats why I whet to school

for it. Why tune it at 29 Hz they don't even record music with 29HZ its barly audiable to humans. Maybe a teat cd might have a recording of it but not any music is recorded with anything below 34.4 hz. What a waste of power that you could of had and your speakers would of performed better. Don't get me wrong you do nice work some of the best I have seen. You pay attention to detail. an a good imagination. An your willing to do what most people think is impossible. Buy the way are the amps getting hott on you with out fanspulling fresh coll air in an expelling the hot out? lol Just currious.

:blink:

steve can speak for himself, but as for the build it isnt finished yet ;)

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

who da fuck lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

• 3 weeks later...

***********Eats Popcorn**************

Awaits Steve's response to THIS guy

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/