My Honda (theft, Recover And Rebuild) Video Of Theft (update 6/09/07)

Nobody has to get hurt over my comment... when they got home mommy and daddy went out and got them bigger and better stuff. It was funny they were pissed because it was nice to see people that get shit handed to them taken right out of there hands. They probably still havnt worked a day in there lives. I'm not saying I aprove of theft, I'm saying I worked for my shit, so for you to be pissed about something you will get another of in 2 or 3 hours andnot have to pay for... is comedy.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

• 1 month later...

Hey Steve you wanna sell me the civic i know you do :P... Mad as build anything else been done to it yet or are you still working on the Lexus... The Lexus looks pimp too.. I really admire your work and how you can make anything work.

Team Sub Solders

Rattler

2x 12" lazar opti 1232D

Crossfire VR4000D

5.2 cube box tuned to 32 HZ

146.6 DBZ on music

Australia

Nobody has to get hurt over my comment... when they got home mommy and daddy went out and got them bigger and better stuff. It was funny they were pissed because it was nice to see people that get shit handed to them taken right out of there hands. They probably still havnt worked a day in there lives. I'm not saying I aprove of theft, I'm saying I worked for my shit, so for you to be pissed about something you will get another of in 2 or 3 hours andnot have to pay for... is comedy.

you sir are a moron

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Hey Steve you wanna sell me the civic i know you do :P... Mad as build anything else been done to it yet or are you still working on the Lexus... The Lexus looks pimp too.. I really admire your work and how you can make anything work.

Team Sub Solders

Rattler

2x 12" lazar opti 1232D

Crossfire VR4000D

5.2 cube box tuned to 32 HZ

146.6 DBZ on music

Australia

he's giving the civic to his son

• 4 months later...

ok well heres the little bit of progress.......naturally the adapter for my new MOMO wheel was for a 95 civic and not 96-00 so now i get to wait  :mad: 

At least i got my new windshield and ignition in..

DSC05285.jpg

Ok heres a challenge for you guys that think you have a good eye.  What has changed between these two pics and what does it mean ?  :P 

(no not the fact that i changed the entire bezzle out to a new one, look closer)

DSC05287.jpg

My boy Jeff tossin in my ignition for me

DSC05290.jpg

DSC05291.jpg

how can i relocate that too! no one else has done it but you!! help me get mine moved!!

I'm not a fan of civic to many around here but I do love your one its the best I have seen

Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper

Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs :(

its done

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

steve this took me 4 hours to read and now i get nothing at the end :/ haha. ur my inspiration dude. i love this. where is the break in vid??

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio