Sonic Electronix

I don't think he's asking how to structurally make his shit flex *facepalms* wow. I think what he's asking is what can he do to make his shit hit harder and move more air?

Read below

Im not saying that I want more flex on the box or anything. Im talking about flex on the vehicle itself. Whats wrong with vehicle flex?

Read here

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

fyi

flex is not something u want...

Exactly....

You don't want flex, it releases pressure there fore decreasing SPL... Plus replacing parts on your car is no fun when they break from flex.

But if you do want flex(hahaha) then you could cut sum braces and take out whatever stock sound deadening you do have lol.

Yeh tell me about it....and you don't need a low tune to flex your vehicle....my tune is 38hz and my truck peaks in the mid 40s to low 50s....yet I can play chopped and screwed stuff and destroy my truck....which is what broke my sunroof and roof braces.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I dont know exactly what your asking, but around here, the hood measures how hard your system beats by how much the trunk and tag rattles. They will stand behind the cars as point "dat shit be puttin out more than mine" to make them happy I normally take the license bolts out, drill a hole right beside the bolt mount, and loosely put on some zip ties, and cover them up with the tag bolt, barley tight. One guy was so bad, I adjusted his trunk latch all the way up, took the bolts out of his trunk lid, put some JB weld on them, and put them back in till they almost touched the hinges. I had about 10 people ask "How u get dem 2 kicker 15z to blow the trunk off like dat?" He was never happy with his system, till I did that, and he swore I did some magical type shit to it, and it hit 3x harder. not real proud of it, but it pays the bills, and it what the customers want

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Ha i think the other guy had it. As in how do I get it to push more air and such. This week I plan on building a new box when I get my new recone. Im thinkin between 5.5 and 6 would be about what everyone is saying. I have about 7-8 after dis if I have to but I think it should be more comfortable in 5.5. Any other advice? No I dont want to ghetto rig my car to look like its bangin harder(for the record) lol.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

ive seen alot of people rig their cars to rattle more, and ive had guys pissed that their cars didnt rattle more

as far as vehicle flex, you dont want it. my door skins tore off the door braces and make this horrible noise now. something in the back of my roof broke and makes a horrendous clapping metal sound on any not over 40hz.

but if i open the window, you can see my bumpers/hood flex, lol. and my trunk rattles like it always did even though the trunk is completely sprayfoam sealed from the cabin. i just cant win.

moral of the story, flex is only for youtube.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Bigger box annd bigger amp

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

ha, ok so I guess its a good thing I dont have flex, gotcha. Well when I get the sub up n runnin on the new and improved bigger box, i will post a vid up or somethin. Lookin to get that AP 3000D very soon. Just ordered some Knukonceptz 0g wire so Im almost there.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400