Sonic Electronix

Best Buy FTMFL!!!!!!!!

Now where's Jextel at since he was the one asking about getting a job there a couple of weeks ago. Don't want to be one of these halarious stories do you bro? Best Buy is a joke!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Best Buy FTMFL!!!!!!!!

Now where's Jextel at since he was the one asking about getting a job there a couple of weeks ago. Don't want to be one of these halarious stories do you bro? Best Buy is a joke!

as far as a job goes.... with these experiences why not make EASY money. Obviously its a pretty chill cadillac job lol.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

as far as a job goes.... with these experiences why not make EASY money. Obviously its a pretty chill cadillac job lol.

Well the ridicule from other installers is enough for me to say no. Also they don't pay qualified installers anywhere near what they would make at a custom shop.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

some best buy installs are better looking then some of the installs i see on these very pages.

Thats true.... God knows my install is a piece. lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

some best buy installs are better looking then some of the installs i see on these very pages.

I agree with that.

There are some cases that I know of I will do a much better, cleaner job on a customers car than my own. I know what I can live with in my own vehicle and am not as picky as I am when I do work for other people. Not that I'm not capable of magazine quality work, but to do that work it will take me a long time so I'd rather just have it finished since someone is not paying me to do it. I'm not saying that your talking about me either but this may be the case for others, or the case may be they are not professionals like those that work at Best Buy.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

i love best buy.... i love there uneducated sellers and installers....

my $125 head unit install was the best...

i blew out my pioneer unit(this is all back in 01 so no model) i was heading out on a trip early the next morning so i went to BB to get one and i asked for them to install it... while i was there i upgraded to the best RF RCA cables they had and some speaker wire.. ( i cut one of mine doing some carpet always remember where you ran all wires) i went down to the install booth and the guy comes out to my truck and is shocked... the back bench in my 94 f150 was folded down i built a deck over it and a amp rack... i remember i had earthquake 2 channel and a 4 channel back there... the subs i wanna say were my HCCA's or might have been PPI... he was dumb struck and afraid to touch anything... so i hand him the RCA's speaker wire and 350$ pioneer head unit... simple instructions wire the cd playler in and run the rca and speaker wires under the dash and out the passenger side... tie a small not in the negative side of the speaker wire so i know whats what... well 3 hours later i get back up there to get my truck... guy tells me 125$ so i pay and then get my keys.... he closes the shop up quick as shit as i go to my truck... well i found out why, i got 60' of speaker wire tied up in a ball by the rca cables hanging there... my cd player is on the passenger seat and i got wires hanging out of my dash.... i picked up the truck at 8 spent 3 hours hooking my shit up with a pen light just so i could have tunes @ 330 am for my road trip...to top it off the cd player i bought did not have its remote and between the arguing with managers over the install and my remote i gave up....

all i wanted was a simple head unit install they didnt have to touch a thing and i got a headache.... should have learned the first time i had them put something in...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

as far as working there, experience there is better than nothing, and you only have to do like 3 cars a day or something by a policy. I know my techs do 3 cars before finishing their morning coffees, so if you're good you could have a whoooollleee lot of time to read hustler in the bathroom and wander around the store. But most specialty shops do look down on bestbuy, and bestbuy does send a lot of the more difficult or uncommon stuff to a real shop (i've had days when theres a lamborghini, 09 corvette, and a porche sitting in our parking lot. You would never see any of those cars sitting in a bestbuy bay for ANYTHING. )

and 07sonata, shes getting hotter cuz theres now a lot more protein in her vegan diet, lol.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived