Red-navi-916 Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 i got a few of pix...my backyard is 4 feet under haha its crazy out there BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Red-navi-916 Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 ebrake slides in the gf's car ftwmfw i went to foothill school and they're parking lot is flooded tried doughnuts with a all wheel drive its pretty damn scary doing circles with 4 wheels feels like your doing 60mph doughnuts haha BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
99vic Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 yep rain all day here, scares me though, 1st real rain and all the retarded ass kids with gutless vehicles, now they think they are nascar drivers. if its not fast in person please dont make yourself look stupid burning out and doing donuts in the rain. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Red-navi-916 Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 yep rain all day here, scares me though, 1st real rain and all the retarded ass kids with gutless vehicles, now they think they are nascar drivers. if its not fast in person please dont make yourself look stupid burning out and doing donuts in the rain. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif haha hell yeah i keep it in the parking lot tho so i dont kill anyone but on to the pix my backyard forvrbumpins(kens) neighborhood tree fell on benz poor benzo THREE TREES in a row expedition riding on front right rim completely no tire on it idk how far hes been drivin like that hmmmmmm free cookies and beer while you wait at the red light... why not BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Red-navi-916 Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
SQMonte Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 I hate this weather..... When I got back to the office the wind was blowing hard and the rain coming down, and I noticed there was a pretty heavy flow of water coming down off the roof near the door but the wind was blowing so hard that the water was carrying a few feet to the left of it. So as I open the door to go inside the water just dumped on me, we're not talking a little wet, we're talking a prank where someone dumped a bucket of water on me. I was pissed! Fucked up my mini-fro and everything My boss got into an accident on the way to work this morning, no damage to his truck but the guy who hit him lost control of his car and ended up rolling it. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Ipod Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 damn.. shit is going crazy.. hear sirens all day.. damn.. i5 in downtown sac was flooded.. tlaking about wasting money on usless highway repair.. Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
loganberry Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 still raining once it stops im gonna have some good mud to play in My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Forevrbumpn Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 I like this weather, I just hate it when the power goes out. Last year, or the year before our power went out for 4 days, it was winter time too, so no warmer than 50deg at night Now, its my buddies turn across the street, his power is off, and mine is on They will be knocking on the door soon.... I watched a tree fall down in front of me, and a light pole broke in Eldorado hills when I was getting gas there I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Blackedout Posted October 14, 2009 Report Posted October 14, 2009 Its been pouring all day up here in Chico... It just finally stopped and cleared up. :-) We'll see how long that lasts. Trunk Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.