To the people of california

i feel the same way, funny i didnt know there were any smd members around that area (home is on 16 mile). I could hardly believe my ears when i heard the film industry is getting big in michigan, and even more amazed at the problems they are getting from the state

Funny, I feel the same about Michigan, our leaders here have ruined this state beyond repair!

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

ummmmm whats wrong with the laws and stuff in cali? Been here my whole life and I dont know what your talking about

haha ummmm i dont really wanna bitch about every little law that i have to be careful of but lets see...

when i go shooting i have to be careful to stay on the nevada state line, you all should know what happens if i step over there with one of my AR-15's... i think that's a felony isn't it?

every time i drive to sac in my durango what are your guys tint laws again? ya been pulled over a couple times for that

anyone with a lifted offroad rig now much about how far your wheels can stick out of the fenders? what about needing to have mudflaps?

how much engine mods/exhaust work can you guys do? been pulled over for exhaust

just a few that i have trouble with... there are more but its all good, just saying... and you guys as a state are doing good right? like fund wise? money is looking good over there.

i love me some nevada :good:

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

CALI IS THE BEST. :8)

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

haha ummmm i dont really wanna bitch about every little law that i have to be careful of but lets see...

when i go shooting i have to be careful to stay on the nevada state line, you all should know what happens if i step over there with one of my AR-15's... i think that's a felony isn't it?

every time i drive to sac in my durango what are your guys tint laws again? ya been pulled over a couple times for that

anyone with a lifted offroad rig now much about how far your wheels can stick out of the fenders? what about needing to have mudflaps?

how much engine mods/exhaust work can you guys do? been pulled over for exhaust

just a few that i have trouble with... there are more but its all good, just saying... and you guys as a state are doing good right? like fund wise? money is looking good over there.

i love me some nevada :good:

um what happens if you get caught with weed in nevada? even a joint is a felony right??? FUCK nevada

Cali Rules all

thats why everyone moves here from all over the country

Basic Training is in Lackland AFB in Texas....

wonder if Team TexFlex has any openings?!?!

-Drew

LoL. Trust me, you won't have time for Tex Flex, unless you end up doing tech school there. hahaha.

Oh and good luck! It's not all that bad.

The best thing about Cali is the weed. Other than that, I'd rather be in Colorado. Living in a lot of different places in the US, Colorado is best so far.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

um what happens if you get caught with weed in nevada? even a joint is a felony right??? FUCK nevada

Cali Rules all

thats why everyone moves here from all over the country

if you're cool with the cops they're cool with you here, last time i got caught we were hotboxing my car, blah blah, cop let me hitch a ride home without a ticket, said "dont be stupid and come back and get your car before i'm off at 10 cause i'll be checking back by and i'll send out a man hunt, but have a good night" lol

lots of my friends have stories like it, just dont be stupid with the cops

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png