2 smokes left and HAVE TO STOP SMOKING, what tips can you offer?

The not smoking is the easy part its the habit from moving your hand to your mouth thats a bitch to overcome, it took me a year to finally get over that part of the habit.

Best tip i can give is to not drink cause you'll wanna fire a smoke in a heartbeat after a drink or 2.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

My dad smoked for about 40 years, now he has extremely bad emphysema. He has to stand at the bottom of the stairs for about 5 minutes catching his breath just walking 15 feet from the kitchen, then has to stop half way up for another 5 minutes just to make it to the top. He is always sick, can never breath or do anything. He has had the emphysema for about 18 years now, everyday the same. I grew up with a dad that couldn't go out and play catch or work on things with me because he could never breath (I'm 19 now), I grew up having to always help him do everything because he just couldn't do it. Think about your future and if you want to end up like that, not being able to do shit because you can't catch your breath. When people I know are trying to quit I just tell them about how bad it is for my dad and the rest of the family and tell them to come talk to him or follow him around for 30 minutes just to see how bad you can really end up, usually that makes them quit and they stick with it. Just think about it, if you want to end up being able to do stuff with your family and go out and have fun, or not be able to do anything and jsut set on your ass all the time.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

I lost my dad to a combination of smoking and drinking last November but he was able to quit just before he was diagnosed with cancer. my dad did Chantex and it worked really well they have this whole program that helps you as well as the medication. The biggest thing to think of when trying to stop smoking is your family because thats really the ones your hurting... I'm not saying smokers all die but its a harmful life style and its not fair to your family to see you in it. The thing that helped my dad big time was not going to the place where he'd buy the cigarets and he also stopped buying coffee you have to change the way you do things.

Good luck

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

3 hrs and still havent had one! I know it doesnt sound like a long time, but for me it is........

Hell ya....when I said Id quit with you, I had just got into a fresh pack. I finished off my last one on the way home at 6. Thats how much I smoke. So Iam out too. Luckily its raining and cold, and I dont smoke in the house, so I gotta go out side. So that a plus. I booked my schedule solid tomm at work. Bought a ton of gum, so I hope Iam set.

The one that gets me is the morning ritual, Its wake up, smoke, and get rear. Ive tried to quit before, but on the drive to work the next morning, Its like I cant pay attention.

The nicotine is out of your system, It only last a few hours. After that your brain releases a chemical to counter the nicotine, thats what gives you the cravings. By your habit, you have trained your brain to releases the chemical at certain times. You gotta get your brain to trust your not gonna keep intaking crap, and it will stop. From what Ive read, its 3 days, and thats when the cravings start to quit.

Ive researched how to quit, tried a dozen time, and failed. But this time, fuck it. I gotta man up and quit letting something eles control me. Iam tired of planning my life around when, and where Ill light up my next smoke.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

When you want one look at it and ask yourself who is stronger you or the cigarette.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Archived