a_steezy Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 a steezy1 i'm always on mw2 but i'll play whatever, skate 2, madden 10, ufc undisputed just let me know '98 Dodge Durango 5.9L 5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs Alpine CDA-9883 Kicker ZX350.4 Kicker KS650's in all doors Kicker 1/0 hyperflex
SundownTL3.2 Posted January 5, 2010 Report Posted January 5, 2010 add me to the list! SPLmonster150 (yeah i kno kinda dumb name but i LOVE car audio, i love drinking monster, and my goal is a 150 db) i am on 360 and play mw2 ALL THE TIME!!! hit me up! 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
Steve626 Posted January 5, 2010 Report Posted January 5, 2010 damn no one has it for the PC lol 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires (2) Re SR 15s US AMPS AX600DE Audison SRX-4 Herts ECX 165 front Polk momo 6x9s rear Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD
slugdub Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 I added a few people and such and one person was inviting me on a busy night where I couldn't join.. but I still haven't played with much SMD peeps.
slugdub Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 who all plays COD on PS3? Ummmm http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61715
justin_garrett Posted February 12, 2010 Report Posted February 12, 2010 cod4mw and mw2 xbox 360 gt grat64067666 1998 neon R.I.P 137.5 db's Youtube videos http://www.youtube.c...tingarrett64067 2000 Eclipse Headunit = pioneer avh-p1400dvd Subwoofers = 2 DC audio lvl 2 12's Amp= Vibe bass 5 1500rms @ 2ohms Single run of 0awg power and ground wire ( Big 3 wire upgrade comeing soon )
vj226966 Posted February 12, 2010 Report Posted February 12, 2010 I am on ps3 and play codmw2 add me vj226966
n8ball2013 Posted February 12, 2010 Report Posted February 12, 2010 gamer tag is the same as a screen name i cant get into amatches alot though. I lost a tdm last night and had someone who sounded about six years old call my team a bunch of fucking pussy bitches. I had to turn it off at that point. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.