jrplayer36 Posted October 23, 2009 Report Posted October 23, 2009 goin 2 see it saturday mos defthis and 2012 might b best movies this year I cant wait to see the movie 2012. jrplayer36
pmpnu2 Posted October 23, 2009 Report Posted October 23, 2009 I cant wait to see the movie 2012. x2 2001 chevy blazer xtreme my blazer xtreme build On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread.
SojiaRaggs9000 Posted October 23, 2009 Report Posted October 23, 2009 I saw this on the 7th on an IMAX screen at the Metreon in San Francisco...I loved it and yeah I barely got any sleep that night.Its a great movie for being on a $15k budget and shot in 1 week in the directors own home I feel sad for the people that made this movie.... I mean seriously... They probably sold it to paramount for what maybe 100k? And its made over 33 million so far lol. * Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver * One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator * KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold
_AnGeL_ Posted October 23, 2009 Report Posted October 23, 2009 i thought this movie was wack. it wasnt that scary and the ending was dumb IMO. Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720 Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 Amp Kit: Knukonceptz Coming Soon: already ordered Sub: 2 DD T1508's Amp: Sundown saz-1500 Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!
lolitskasey Posted October 23, 2009 Report Posted October 23, 2009 Scariest movie i have never seen hands down. And i like how they made it look real. Like it was a real story. I also want to see the 4th kind i think thats going to be scary cause it really happened and i live in Alaska lawl.
Sampsonite Posted October 24, 2009 Report Posted October 24, 2009 Just watched this movie last night. Definately a must see! --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
techaninna Posted October 24, 2009 Report Posted October 24, 2009 I think i messed up by watching it online... Because I was disappointed, impressed with the profit margin but disappointed with overall movie. ALSO SAW 6 SUCKS Rebuild coming soon
Applejack Posted October 24, 2009 Author Report Posted October 24, 2009 yeah id suggest watching it at the theater or a REAL copy with a decent home theater Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
basebalz13 Posted October 24, 2009 Report Posted October 24, 2009 i was a little disappointed...i got lead to believe it was gonna make you shit your britches and come out the theatre crying My Facebook- http://www.facebook....m/#!/basebalz13My Twitter- @DB___Designs (3 underscores) Jay Henderson's 'Blue Hurricane' F-150 6 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/ Trippi Congo's Hummer- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141430-trippis-hummer-the-final-chapter-eye-candy-on-page-36-52/ Brandon Springle's Accord 4 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179046-honda-accord-4-18s-4th-order-tdh-member/ Cody Johnson F-150 8 15's 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179931-cody-johnsons-f-150-8-15s-4th-order/
Applejack Posted October 24, 2009 Author Report Posted October 24, 2009 there was a girl crying when we were leaving lol Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.