The Future of Rap

He has no substance and he definitely isn't that lyrical.

If you wanna see some rappers spit flames check out Slaughterhouse(Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Royce Da 5'9, and Crooked I). Their album is dope and so are there other songs. Listen to:

Move On

Wack MC's

Onslaught

and D.O.A. Freestyle

The album is filled with good shit

Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser:

15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii

AQ 1200D

Alpine 9884

3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!)

ILLusive Theory(ILLSET)

Dreams Clothing!!

He has no substance and he definitely isn't that lyrical.

If you wanna see some rappers spit flames check out Slaughterhouse(Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Royce Da 5'9, and Crooked I). Their album is dope and so are there other songs. Listen to:

Move On

Wack MC's

Onslaught

and D.O.A. Freestyle

The album is filled with good shit

I have like 5 or 6 of Crooked I's Mixtapes, Also one of my favorite artists.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Joe budden is tight, for sure, its not like im saying hes the best of all time either (DRake) im just saying its a breath of fresh air to the mainstream scene, on that underground mixtape stuff there are thousands of artists out there alot of which are extremely good and theres no way to say really who is the best, but this is more about the next rising star, because all those people killin it on mixtapes, they just dont blow up

im sayin hey check this kid out finally someone to the big time that can spit pretty nice, not some stupid autotone, jay-z rihanna, stupid lil wayne all Suuuurpd out crap...

sorta like when fabulous , or juelz santana came out people were like wow these guys are nice...

i mean all these rappers that came out killin it' they just stop. like after the first cd drops, so does their effort, ie:. lil wayne, 50 cent, fab, eminem even is garbage anymore, these people were just suppper hot but now its all muddy like who the fuck cares anymore.

Drake might not be the best but hes def not the worst and he def has skill, and i get the vibe he wont fall off like rest.

theres a million guys oout there that murder beats all day, but they never make it.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Joe budden is tight, for sure, its not like im saying hes the best of all time either (DRake) im just saying its a breath of fresh air to the mainstream scene, on that underground mixtape stuff there are thousands of artists out there alot of which are extremely good and theres no way to say really who is the best, but this is more about the next rising star, because all those people killin it on mixtapes, they just dont blow up

im sayin hey check this kid out finally someone to the big time that can spit pretty nice, not some stupid autotone, jay-z rihanna, stupid lil wayne all Suuuurpd out crap...

sorta like when fabulous , or juelz santana came out people were like wow these guys are nice...

i mean all these rappers that came out killin it' they just stop. like after the first cd drops, so does their effort, ie:. lil wayne, 50 cent, fab, eminem even is garbage anymore, these people were just suppper hot but now its all muddy like who the fuck cares anymore.

Drake might not be the best but hes def not the worst and he def has skill, and i get the vibe he wont fall off like rest.

theres a million guys oout there that murder beats all day, but they never make it.

LOL sorry had to do it

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

thats crazy how he fell and still kept singing/rapping whatever its called on beat :rofl:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

LOL sorry had to do it

lol i cant lie... i was hoping someone would lol

:P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Man if you think drake is Sick then have you even heard of Any of the TX Rappers like UGK,Bun B I could go on for pages about the lyrically talented rappers from Texas and Down South. Drake is Garbage.

I think if Drake is the Future of Rap that the entire rap game and its community are in some serious F*****g trouble we may go extinct. LOL

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Man if you think drake is Sick then have you even heard of Any of the TX Rappers like UGK,Bun B I could go on for pages about the lyrically talented rappers from Texas and Down South. Drake is Garbage.

its all a matter of opinion dude.

a lot of the down south rappers have lingo that would confuse the shit out of any body from other regions.

Half the time I don't know what the fuck they're saying and i've lived in Houston ALL my life (27 years) lol.

Don't get me wrong a lot of them boys out of TX are doin it. But the lingo is straight southern and sounds kinda generic after a while.

just my .02 btw :P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

its all a matter of opinion dude.

a lot of the down south rappers have lingo that would confuse the shit out of any body from other regions.

Half the time I don't know what the fuck they're saying and i've lived in Houston ALL my life (27 years) lol.

Don't get me wrong a lot of them boys out of TX are doin it. But the lingo is straight southern and sounds kinda generic after a while.

just my .02 btw :P

Yea i feel what you are saying sometimes they do get hard to understand. I mean if the guy likes Drake then it is what it is I just merely meant that he isn't the future of rap. At least in my honest opinion he aint

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived