Is it that hard for people to admit when they are wrong? Everyone seems to have an excuse, and never take responsibility for their actions. It's the "look what you made me do" bullshit that I hate. Am I the only person that notices this? It seems to be more and more lately that I run across people that won't ever admit it.

I was raised that you don't lie, cheat or steal. Not taking responsibility falls under lying in my book...

Sorry to rant...

i didnt do it...

haha j/p

i cant stand when people dont man up...well or woman up. haha....ive fucked up a few times in my life and had to pay for it...literally

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I used to be more like that. But now I'm not. I hate people who blame their mistakes on someone else.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

I was raised the same way. My saying is if your right your right and if your wrong your wrong. Trust is a big issue with me as well I don't give out second chances. People are always looking for someone else to blame except for themselves, a work place is a good example.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

i didnt do it...

haha j/p

i cant stand when people dont man up...well or woman up. haha....ive fucked up a few times in my life and had to pay for it...literally

HAHAHAHA Nick!

Bill and I have been trying to teach my 13 year old stepson to man up. He will argue that he is right til he is blue in the face, has the attitude that he is NEVER wrong. Trying to teach him that he needs to learn to pick his battles, only argue if he is 100% sure that he is right. Or he fucks up and has 50 excuses why he did what he did, none of which are valid...won't just say that he is wrong...HAS TO BE RIGHT (or at least think he is right :rolleyes: !

I was raised the same way. My saying is if your right your right and if your wrong your wrong. Trust is a big issue with me as well I don't give out second chances. People are always looking for someone else to blame except for themselves, a work place is a good example.

You are correct there! One of my employees at work will throw me under the bus everytime he gets called out for something he did or didn't do, it comes back on me because he works for me...thank god my boss sees through his bullshit.

The hardest thing in life to learn that will make life so much easier is:

It is easier to have a hurt pride, then a hurt reputation

Took me a few years to really understand it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'll second that. Even if you look like an idiot for something you did, at least people respect you when you say "I'm sorry, that was completely my fault."

Being honest and up front saved my ass several times. I may mess up, and I'll even cover for others when it makes me appear honest. I'd rather people doubt my abilities than my character.

You can learn to do something better, but once your character is tarnished you don't get that back.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

You are correct there! One of my employees at work will throw me under the bus everytime he gets called out for something he did or didn't do, it comes back on me because he works for me...thank god my boss sees through his bullshit.

i know first hand about the first part....except the 2nd is totally wrong in my case :(

ive learned it, took me a while but lying about it isnt gonna help the situation, its only gonna dig you deeper in a whole you made

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I was raised the same way if you do something wrong just admit it im only 19 and imo have more responsibility then have of my town and I still always here people not just kids but grown ass adults that will still say to other people look what you made me do. If I do something wrong I admit it