HAHAHAHA Nick!

Bill and I have been trying to teach my 13 year old stepson to man up. He will argue that he is right til he is blue in the face, has the attitude that he is NEVER wrong. Trying to teach him that he needs to learn to pick his battles, only argue if he is 100% sure that he is right. Or he fucks up and has 50 excuses why he did what he did, none of which are valid...won't just say that he is wrong...HAS TO BE RIGHT (or at least think he is right :rolleyes: !

He is 13 after all, so he is right, all the time, and he will continue to think so for at least another two years or so. It is a horrible and stubborn side effect of male puberty. Through all the major poor decisions of my early twenties, my father still says that his and my mother's most difficult years of raising my brother and I were when we were 12- 16 years old. According to him, at that age, I knew everything.... or at least that is what I told him!

He will grow past this mentality.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Yeah, I was right about everything for a long time. I now realize I knew nothing & everyday I learn something I didnt know before. Nobody likes admitting they were wrong but its always the bigger thing to do. Iv learned to admit when im wrong, learn from my mistakes & do my best not to let them happen again down the road.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

He is 13 after all, so he is right, all the time, and he will continue to think so for at least another two years or so. It is a horrible and stubborn side effect of male puberty. Through all the major poor decisions of my early twenties, my father still says that his and my mother's most difficult years of raising my brother and I were when we were 12- 16 years old. According to him, at that age, I knew everything.... or at least that is what I told him!

He will grow past this mentality.

I don't know if I can take another 3 years of this crap :aggressive:

I don't know if I can take another 3 years of this crap :aggressive:

That's what my parents kept saying. They made it. You'll be fine. Just set limits and be firm on the punishment.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

haha, i feel u on this, my nefhew just turned 14 n thinks he knows it all n that he dont mess up anything, i had a jl audio wo 10'' sub in the basement that the surround went bad on and i took the dustcap off to somewhat shim it so when i get a surround kit it will be fine, and i went downstairs to take the garbage n found my dustcap on with elmers glue around it, i was like hmm i didn't do this, n i pulled it off n the whole vc area was full of elmers glue, n i asked him why he did it n he said, "what speaker, huh" n bullshit like that

oooh i wanna smack the hell out of him everytime he opens his mouth, i hate a damn smartass yongin, i have a newborn of my own that just turned 4months old n im gunna show him right from wrong, not like my sister thought my nefhew, he gets on my damn nurves, when lil man wants to sleep it turns the tv wide open, n when i work all day outside n come in to watch a lil tv while i eat, and the tv is mine, he's like "i was watchin that, while he's playin his psp or ds, smarts off to everybody n shit, i unno what to do, it made me start smokeing again n ive cussed more in the past 6-8 months than i have in 3yrs, n this yr is the only time ive heard my mom say the f word n it was because of him

anyways good luck wit what u have goin n hope it works out soon :friends:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ahh teenagers they are so much worse now then when i was a teenager and im sure when yall were also.

I blame the spank your kids go to jail revolution and the rubber chips under the playground for the ninneys we all have as kids now. Everything has to be fair, thier way and they can never get hurt.

shoot, my dad is like this. he screwed up making mac and cheese the other day and got all pissy when i told him he messed up. said "well why dont you do it if your going to be such a smart ass!" and walked off.

had a co-worker that got fired for PISSING ON THE TOOLS IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK. also peed in a bucket of concrete. boss said it looked like a car litter box. and got mad AT ME for getting caught and being fired.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ahh teenagers they are so much worse now then when i was a teenager and im sure when yall were also.

I blame the spank your kids go to jail revolution and the rubber chips under the playground for the ninneys we all have as kids now. Everything has to be fair, thier way and they can never get hurt.

oh man, can you imagine how many competitions are going to die off after these kids that "never lose" and dont keep score grow up? its going to be monday night touch football in 10 years.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i think you should beat your son until hr is wrong or you are right. thats what my mom did to me.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/