12 hours into the new week and it sucks already

i had a dentist appointment at 10am. i had 2 wisdom teeth and a molar removed. the molar had a infected roots and the looped around and were growing into the sides of it. the wisdom both broke when the doc pulled on the so i had to have a emergency root canal on the bottom one. i lost alot of blood from it, enough to the point where i feel extremely light headed. my blood doesnt clot easily because of the medicine i am taking for my spinal disease. it should have taked about a half hour but it ended up taking 2 hours. i have had my other wisdom teeth pulled and it was no problem. this time it sucked ass. really big hairy stinky ass.

----reference's----

meade916

a couple of weeks ago i had four front teeth pulled and a temporary bridge put in. i felt sick for two days after from all the blood i swallowed.

I feel your pain man! At least they probably gave you some awesome pain meds. :P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

:01nocomment8so: DAMN THAT DOES SUCK, JUST HEARING THAT F***** UP MY MONDAY. HOPE YOU GET BETTER

a couple of weeks ago i had four front teeth pulled and a temporary bridge put in. i felt sick for two days after from all the blood i swallowed.

I feel your pain man! At least they probably gave you some awesome pain meds. :P

I had a root canal several years ago. When the dentist gave me the local anesthetic he hit a blood vessel. About five minutes later the whole room started spinning and I felt like I was going to fall out of the chair. One of the worst feelings I've ever had. Hope you feel better soon.

Dan

feel better soon...I had a wisdom tooth removed, the doc broke tools off in mouth, and then torqued so hard he shifted my row of teeth off the right

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

i just woke up from a nap a few minutes ago. thank god for welbutrin. its a medicine to quit smoking. i would be dieing for one now with out that medicine. my face is swollen and hurts like hell. i checked my gauze and i am still bleeding like crazy

----reference's----

meade916

i was knocked out when i had my wisdom's pulled, and after i almost fell on the nurse that was helping me out the door, im 6'4'' and roughly 250-260 and this nurse was maybe 5'4'' and maybe 110, i almost smashed her :) :)

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

I got a root canal done today. Even with the numbig agent, I swear I still felt it all. The best part is that the army doesn't believe in pain meds for dental work.

AWWWW DUDE WTF!?!?

and yeah dude the anesthesia doesn't numb you out completely just enough to help you feel a little more comfortable.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg