$220 store credit at Sonic Electronix for a head unit - Which one you you go for?

What up guys. I've got $220 store credit. I'm willing put put down some more for the right one. Maybe considerably more for the really right one??? Idk yet.

Single DIN, or double. Could use either. Maybe a double DIN touch screen. Something that nice I would just keep in the box till my next car with more security. Next car shouldn't be too far down the road.

Throw out some of your favs.

-toy

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

For a decent Double Din the lowest price range I would go is the JVC AVX810 which is $399(Advertised on the main page).

So if you don't want to spend more than $220 I would go for the best Alpine, Eclipse or Pioneer single din in your budget.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

I got the kenwood excelon x693 for 210..had i had more extra money i woulda got the alpine 9886

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

For a decent Double Din the lowest price range I would go is the JVC AVX810 which is $399(Advertised on the main page).

So if you don't want to spend more than $220 I would go for the best Alpine, Eclipse or Pioneer single din in your budget.

I your opinion is the difference in quality between the JVC and this alpine worth the price?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9354_A...e+IVA-W205.html

They also told me that the store credit is good for at least a few years so maybe I could just wait a bit and put down a good chunk for something real nice.

I got the kenwood excelon x693 for 210..had i had more extra money i woulda got the alpine 9886

693 gets my vote... I *think* I have my 791 sold... that is what is going to replace it.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

What up guys. I've got $220 store credit. I'm willing put put down some more for the right one. Maybe considerably more for the really right one??? Idk yet.

Single DIN, or double. Could use either. Maybe a double DIN touch screen. Something that nice I would just keep in the box till my next car with more security. Next car shouldn't be too far down the road.

Throw out some of your favs.

-toy

Personally I love Clarion HU's, My indash Clarion has been the best HU I have ever owned.

So this is one that I would recomend to you, it isnt a flip out or touch screen, but one thing I really like about it is it has 3 sets of 5.6 volt pre outs. as well as iPod connectivity.

It is also a pretty good price.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8787_C...+DXZ675USB.html

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I your opinion is the difference in quality between the JVC and this alpine worth the price?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9354_A...e+IVA-W205.html

They also told me that the store credit is good for at least a few years so maybe I could just wait a bit and put down a good chunk for something real nice.

I was saying that the JVC AVX810 is the cheapest I would go for a single din. And I would honestly buy it over that Alpine for some reason.

But if I had a $100 more I would definitely get the Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD(Higher preout voltage, very fast response time, overall very sleek) over that Alpine and JVC.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

I was saying that the JVC AVX810 is the cheapest I would go for a single din. And I would honestly buy it over that Alpine for some reason.

But if I had a $100 more I would definitely get the Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD(Higher preout voltage, very fast response time, overall very sleek) over that Alpine and JVC.

Hey thanks man. I do like that price compared to the Alpine. I imagine most of the dollars when buying an Alpine go to those 6 shiny little letters on the front.

I think I'll probably wait and go with the P4100. Thanks dude.

-toy