treossi Posted October 21, 2009 Report Posted October 21, 2009 isnt video taping kids illegal... why were you video tapping them without expecting them to really think it was an earthquake.... meaning it's staged..... jk i don't know if it was or not... it's still entertainment Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
alecwilde Posted October 21, 2009 Report Posted October 21, 2009 Sometimes when people walk by I bump my music to see what their reaction is. He prolly just taped it. Going into my new setup in the 03 PT Cruiser: 15" Adire Audio Brahma Mkii AQ 1200D Alpine 9884 3.5 cubes tuned to 29hz with square port(thanks Ben Building!) ILLusive Theory(ILLSET) Dreams Clothing!!
calvin_115 Posted October 21, 2009 Author Report Posted October 21, 2009 isnt video taping kids illegal... why were you video tapping them without expecting them to really think it was an earthquake.... meaning it's staged..... jk i don't know if it was or not... it's still entertainment haha well I'm turning 15 in about 15 days so I hope that isn't too bad...it was like a month since I cranked my shitt so I decided to also get some reactions from people outside. While I was video taping it I actually didn't know what they were doing... I found out after I watched the video twice and that's also why I didn't laugh while recording the video. When they ran at the end, I was clueless and called them a "dumbass" but I edited that out because I didn't want to be a dick lol. Maybe I'll try to get another reaction video. But here is one the first couple of seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ysN_SODMHo Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3 Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D
loganberry Posted October 21, 2009 Report Posted October 21, 2009 that shit was funny! what kinda power do you have running to those subs? it sounds really loud My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
calvin_115 Posted October 21, 2009 Author Report Posted October 21, 2009 Sometimes when people walk by I bump my music to see what their reaction is. He prolly just taped it. Yes exactly! I don't see why I would bother to make up a staged video. There really is no point of that but to make myself look dumb. Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3 Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D
calvin_115 Posted October 21, 2009 Author Report Posted October 21, 2009 that shit was funny!what kinda power do you have running to those subs? it sounds really loud Only around 800 watts RMS with a clipped signal so that's why I had to lower the volume at certain points so my wussy coils won't heat up! My camera's microphone is pretty sensitive. To be honest I think I barely even hit a 134dB or something especially since it's in a room... Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3 Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D
keepinitloud Posted October 21, 2009 Report Posted October 21, 2009 that shits funny man run away run away your parents let you have that setup in your room they must be cool with that 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
calvin_115 Posted October 21, 2009 Author Report Posted October 21, 2009 that shits funny man run away run away your parents let you have that setup in your room they must be cool with that Yeah they're completely fine with it but I only crank it up high when they're not home. Anyways, I paid for most of the system myself so they can't really not let me use it. lol Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3 Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D
Farmacist Posted October 21, 2009 Report Posted October 21, 2009 lol "RUN!!!" good video Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.