Kids Thought My Bass Was An Earthquake

isnt video taping kids illegal... why were you video tapping them without expecting them to really think it was an earthquake.... meaning it's staged..... jk i don't know if it was or not... it's still entertainment

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

isnt video taping kids illegal... why were you video tapping them without expecting them to really think it was an earthquake.... meaning it's staged..... jk i don't know if it was or not... it's still entertainment

haha well I'm turning 15 in about 15 days so I hope that isn't too bad...it was like a month since I cranked my shitt so I decided to also get some reactions from people outside. While I was video taping it I actually didn't know what they were doing... I found out after I watched the video twice and that's also why I didn't laugh while recording the video. When they ran at the end, I was clueless and called them a "dumbass" but I edited that out because I didn't want to be a dick lol.

Maybe I'll try to get another reaction video. But here is one the first couple of seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ysN_SODMHo

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Sometimes when people walk by I bump my music to see what their reaction is. He prolly just taped it.

Yes exactly! I don't see why I would bother to make up a staged video. There really is no point of that but to make myself look dumb.

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

that shit was funny!

what kinda power do you have running to those subs? it sounds really loud

Only around 800 watts RMS with a clipped signal so that's why I had to lower the volume at certain points so my wussy coils won't heat up! My camera's microphone is pretty sensitive. To be honest I think I barely even hit a 134dB or something especially since it's in a room...

that shits funny man run away run away your parents let you have that setup in your room they must be cool with that

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

that shits funny man run away run away your parents let you have that setup in your room they must be cool with that

Yeah they're completely fine with it but I only crank it up high when they're not home. Anyways, I paid for most of the system myself so they can't really not let me use it. lol

Archived