Sonic Electronix

Damn glad I changed my mind about going stinger for wiring and batteries. My choice will be knu konceptz and xs power. It may be legal but this is another example of how you pay for the name and not the product. Most people only buy name brand products and by doing so all their lives they think that its the best way to go. Proves that you must be very careful of what you buy.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

uh, duh

i thought someone figured this one out like back in the 80's.....

but one of my customers needed a fan, i told him the ones we had were like 10x overpriced and to just hop on newegg and find one he liked. he has an all green truck with green neons, and found a nice big fan with green neon for like 5 bux online somewhere. nice hole cut, a little relay, couple screws, voila! now his amp doesnt cut out AND theres a sick green glow in the back of his truck/on his amp.

fan with leds (bigger than the stinger) +relay+wires+screws=less than a stinger

and he somehow found an oldschool green/yellow solobaric sticker to put on the center, which looks legit with all the kicker gear he has.

moral of the story is, alot of the time you're paying for the brand. like how stinger twisted rca's are a whole lot more than knukoncepts, even though they are for all intents and purposes the exact same thing.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Get a louder fan and add the dual fan controller. Linky

$4.99 :unknw:

how many fans does that controle?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Damn glad I changed my mind about going stinger for wiring and batteries. My choice will be knu konceptz and xs power. It may be legal but this is another example of how you pay for the name and not the product. Most people only buy name brand products and by doing so all their lives they think that its the best way to go. Proves that you must be very careful of what you buy.

before you get your panties in a bunch realise theres like 3 battery manufactures in the world, and not many wire manus either, many of the wires that stinger/kicker/knu/tsunami/rf and the many other companys use come form the same exact place

I seriously dont see what the big deal is as long as the end product does what you want it to do. If your just being cheap then thats ok too, because there will always be a cheaper alternative to anythign we decide to use.

As far as companies re-badging, I'm pretty sure it's Kenmore appliances that are just other manufacturer's appliances like GE and Whirlpool that have been re-badged.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

ZALMAN FAN MATE 2 Fan Controller

:fool:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

My Buddy does the computer recycle thing, called him up and brought me over a bag of goodies :) ... I used six, I lower the floor under the rear seat so the amp is totally sealed off, I used six 3 in , 3 out.... equallys a ton of air, but also some noise...

EDIT: In a old system, I used one of those didital indoor, outdoor, temp gauges and put the outdoor sensor on the amp heatsink, Ninja tempeture check

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

My amps have fans built and and I've only ever had them turn on once b/c of the way the the sun was shining in my backglass in the middle of summer after my truck had been sitting in the parking lot for 5 hours.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived