What is your definition of a ground pounder?

• 2 months later...

when you are stopped at a stop light and a guy pulls up next to you with some decent beats going.. so you look at him and laugh... and turn yours up and he tells you to turn it down so you do and he asks what you have in your car b/c he couldnt hear his b/c yours drowned his out completely  ;D

I'll agree with that. I was at the spring break nationals in Daytona, and some buy pulled up behind me and my buddy and drown us out in his car... He probably could have done that to my car too. I would say he had a ground pounder. I would also say not having to use a door bell since your friends are already standing outside saying they heard you coming for the last minute or so.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Anything that sends little rich spoiled brats home crying to mommy and daddy that thier over priced crap got beat down by a system 5 times lower in cost cause they dont know crap about car audio. LoL i did that to a punk a long time ago when i first got into car audio, he was running JLs sporting the big oversized window sticker in the back and all i was running was a set of cheap pioneer 12s in a bandpass box off a 480watt pioneer amp probably about 200rms to the subs been so long i cant remember. I bet his audio system cost more then my car with system did.

A 158 legal new TL daily on music. MEADE...

/thread

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Daily Ground Pounder....My definition.

Bass hits and your eyes shake making all the rims in passing intersection cars look like they are all spinners sitting still while the cars are passing.

Bass that when the very first time you test it out with bass mechanik you have to pull over and get out because you can't breath or at least you think your throat is going to close.

Bass that makes the oh shit handles fall off of the roof along with your clear corners on the front of your car. Funny shit right there.

And finally, bass that shoves a kids tongue back down his throat at the red light when he says he has two JL 12 w-7's and I tell him I have one ten at the time and he turns his up, then I turn mine up and he just about pisses him self trying to jump out of his car just to see my ten. But with my tint he cant and I tell him no that's ok, you don't need to see it. Later and drive off. I felt like an asshole. But kind of put him in his place thinking he was the baddest around. Needless to say, booming with the six twelves I did have at the time, everyone knew what i had and it did get stolen in time.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

• 2 months later...

Moving registers at the drive thru

Shaking glass so hard u set off HOUSE alarms

Knocking a full bottle of JD off the bar ledge

That is a GP.

I used to be capable of number's 1 and 3 but couldn't quite get number 2

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i dont know why but this thread brings back some memories lol. ive blown lights in drive thrus knocked glasses off bar shelves made many people feel stupid at traffic lights in high school i lived 2 miles away from my best friends house and he could hear me leave my driveway lol

any way a ground pounder is hitting over 145 db in the car in front of you lol tuned for music

A 158 legal new TL daily on music. MEADE...

/thread

Here's a 158 legal @ 30hz. Its was a little loud

Posted Image

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived