Do you think the earth is flat???

GRRR. Wikipedia is definitely not a trustworthy site, unless you are looking for information from people who obviously do not know what they are talking about; THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT!!!!!

Actually, if you know how to use it Wikipedia is an excellent resource. Nine times out of ten, they also post sources.

Do you really think that we could drive if the world was flat?.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Some people are fawking dumb. Like all of you, the earth is FLAT, DUH. That website was good for a few laughs. Stupid people amuse me. Some of the things on there are priceless. I think a few people on there have taken a few too many mind altering substances, kids, this is why we DONT smoke PCP.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Taken from one of our satellites. Its unmodded.

GWVS.JPG

So yes there are pictures available. =)

well technically yea in that pic the earth looks flat, and these people believe earth is a cylinder. THere stupidity actually makes me upset

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Well its flat unless you're using an old tube monitor. Then it has a slight curve to it. :D

haha im just busting your balls.

I guess these people feel cool being a outcast. dunno.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Archived