I been wanting to paint my car for a while now but idk what color(s). What you guys think about this?

Now:

100_1159.jpg

Possible Colors:

bw.jpg

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

i like the first one better than the second. i would do a red and white 2 tone or something with black lol

I need something to go with white. White has to be there...my rims are white, all my decals are white, the neons under it are white and the interior will soon have white in it.

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

i like the second one. i think it looks pretty clean, maybe a darker blue though. or flat/semi gloss black

Edited by ugpbmx

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

switch the colors around?

home_mustang.jpg

But if it was me i would do a black and grey two tone and just paint the rims a different color..

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

switch the colors around?

home_mustang.jpg

But if it was me i would do a black and grey two tone and just paint the rims a different color..

I was thinkin about switchin them around but the rims would have to be a diff color...

LoL Shit/Lime Green...Not really my color, not that bad tho...

gw.jpg

My Babies

bl-1.png