I hate shaving...

Same here bro. I cant use a razor, shit gets dull quick on me. Then instead of shaving it just feels like its pulling the hair outta my face. So i use a trimmer. I usually "shave" once a week cuz i get lazy. I look sloppy, but i go to work and thats it. So i really dont give a shit usually. If i go out its just out to a buddies or disc golfing. Neither place do i need to be clean shaven. Shaving takes too long, and fucking hurts when you got thick facial hair. I dont mean that i got shittons of it, i mean the hair themselves is thick, doesnt like to be cut down with a razor and dulls them in a hurry. But using the trimmer i gotta clean out the sink afterwards otherwise it looks like i shaved an animal of some sort. During the summer i "shave" every day or 2 though.

:rofl:

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Same here bro. I cant use a razor, shit gets dull quick on me. Then instead of shaving it just feels like its pulling the hair outta my face. So i use a trimmer. I usually "shave" once a week cuz i get lazy. I look sloppy, but i go to work and thats it. So i really dont give a shit usually. If i go out its just out to a buddies or disc golfing. Neither place do i need to be clean shaven. Shaving takes too long, and fucking hurts when you got thick facial hair. I dont mean that i got shittons of it, i mean the hair themselves is thick, doesnt like to be cut down with a razor and dulls them in a hurry. But using the trimmer i gotta clean out the sink afterwards otherwise it looks like i shaved an animal of some sort. During the summer i "shave" every day or 2 though.

i just lean my head into the shower and do the best i can. then ill go over to the sink so i can see the little spots i missed. works great after a week without shaving :)

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i shave once every 2 days and use a dry razor in between the days i shave..cuz if i shaved once a day my face would be all fucked up. My facial skin is sensitive

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Ya, it's bullshit because I have to shave every day, and my minimum wage job depends on it

Shitty, glad i work in a shop and we dont deal with customers, we just assemble big ass windows and load them onto the flatbeds to get shipped to the jobsite. So as long as u wear jeans, boots and a shirt youre good for work.

i just lean my head into the shower and do the best i can. then ill go over to the sink so i can see the little spots i missed. works great after a week without shaving :)

Did that a few times, drain clogged bad, lmao.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

i inherited a trait from my father that i kinda like these days...

We dont grow too much hair on our faces or our armpits.

So when it comes to shaving i do it after i get a haircut maybe once a month. i rock the stubble for a good couple of weeks before it starts to grow into full out facial hair.

most of the time i can hang with it till my next cut. but every once in a while i have to trim it down a bit lol...

and i CANT grow a mustache for shit... lol I'm sitting here trying to pinch a single hair on my upper lip and i haven't shaved in a week lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Im 16 years old and i got to shave every 2-3 days if im not to lazy. Sometimes i use the Trimmer when its been a while but i usually use Blades

I caught a 18" Bass once, it was about 5lbs. Fried that biatch up, good eatin!!

i need to vent... the room after i fart.

i can be completely smooth best shave you have ever felt and itll be all rough within 3 hours

but after that is doesnt actually grow a beard.

i can do some good chops but never a full beard

i have to shave everyday. it annoys me if i dont

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I'm rockin' a full beard now. Fuck a bunch of shaving........ but the wife hates it!

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

Archived