I hate shaving...

Who invented the ritual of marring your face with a sharpened piece of steel to make you look less manly anyways??

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

i hate it too. i cant shave more than every 3 days or the blade destroys my face.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I rarely shave, and when I do I just use a trimmer and "shave" with that.

But, yeah, I rock the stubble.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

i have to shave every 2 days or else i look sloppy. My hair grows fast like in the movie "santa clause"...

no joke

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

haha i do that some times. i call it the "lazy man" shave

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Same here bro. I cant use a razor, shit gets dull quick on me. Then instead of shaving it just feels like its pulling the hair outta my face. So i use a trimmer. I usually "shave" once a week cuz i get lazy. I look sloppy, but i go to work and thats it. So i really dont give a shit usually. If i go out its just out to a buddies or disc golfing. Neither place do i need to be clean shaven. Shaving takes too long, and fucking hurts when you got thick facial hair. I dont mean that i got shittons of it, i mean the hair themselves is thick, doesnt like to be cut down with a razor and dulls them in a hurry. But using the trimmer i gotta clean out the sink afterwards otherwise it looks like i shaved an animal of some sort. During the summer i "shave" every day or 2 though.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived