BobbyG2 Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 Who invented the ritual of marring your face with a sharpened piece of steel to make you look less manly anyways?? *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
ugpbmx Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 i second this MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication. MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.
LoudNLow931 Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaving lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
iTech Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 Did ya barely hit puberty? My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
skittlesRgood Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 i hate it too. i cant shave more than every 3 days or the blade destroys my face. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
R_Mac_1 Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 I rarely shave, and when I do I just use a trimmer and "shave" with that. But, yeah, I rock the stubble. 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active) Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz) Sundown SAX-1200D 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8 Stock Bose system 12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box Profile AP1000M
finkster Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 i have to shave every 2 days or else i look sloppy. My hair grows fast like in the movie "santa clause"... no joke DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
skittlesRgood Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 I rarely shave, and when I do I just use a trimmer and "shave" with that. But, yeah, I rock the stubble. haha i do that some times. i call it the "lazy man" shave If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
siucsaluki11 Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 I rarely shave, and when I do I just use a trimmer and "shave" with that. But, yeah, I rock the stubble. Same here bro. I cant use a razor, shit gets dull quick on me. Then instead of shaving it just feels like its pulling the hair outta my face. So i use a trimmer. I usually "shave" once a week cuz i get lazy. I look sloppy, but i go to work and thats it. So i really dont give a shit usually. If i go out its just out to a buddies or disc golfing. Neither place do i need to be clean shaven. Shaving takes too long, and fucking hurts when you got thick facial hair. I dont mean that i got shittons of it, i mean the hair themselves is thick, doesnt like to be cut down with a razor and dulls them in a hurry. But using the trimmer i gotta clean out the sink afterwards otherwise it looks like i shaved an animal of some sort. During the summer i "shave" every day or 2 though. woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port... YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.
Sampsonite Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 Ya, it's bullshit because I have to shave every day, and my minimum wage job depends on it --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.