Guest DC Power Kyle

Yankees try to buy their way into the WS. Only reason why they won this time is we've kicked their asses so many times it was bound for them to one up us one time.

If they win, whatever but just remember how much they spend on their players versus other teams.

Yanks r gonna win it :)

I hope so! Its been a while.

Yankees try to buy their way into the WS. Only reason why they won this time is we've kicked their asses so many times it was bound for them to one up us one time.

If they win, whatever but just remember how much they spend on their players versus other teams.

They have been the #1 team all season Slow and Steady like the turtle. Don't be mad that we have such a huge fan base and the money to spend! I am sure if your team had it, they would spend it too. :P

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

if other teams could afford/ justify it they would buy good players also. i dont like when people say that they are only good because they buy their team, because thats basically what baseball is about of course after the actual games and athleticism. you want to make the best team possible, and if you can afford it then go with it.

the yankees deserved to win. if they lost after all of those pathetic errors that the angels made they would have been an absolute disgrace. its actually a little upsetting that they beat the red sox and then had such a terrible performance against the yankees regardless of the series lasting til game 6.

just my two cents.

Edited by harrisonG

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

I hope so! Its been a while.

They have been the #1 team all season Slow and Steady like the turtle. Don't be mad that we have such a huge fan base and the money to spend! I am sure if your team had it, they would spend it too. :P

WE? What position do you play?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Happy to see you on the bandwagon kyle. Everyone says Yankees "buy" their world series to get out of the true problem...your team was not up to par. Lets put it this way, if ownership of your team wanted to stay competitive, they would have did a little better than torii hunter and vladdy. Their 2009 payroll was 113million, the yankees were 201million. Not THAT far off, considering the Twins were a 65million team this year. Your team should have better players, and then maybe you would have had a chance. Beat the yankees asses so many times? Yanks and Angels all-time are somewhere to 314-259, give or take a couple. Whos asses have been kicked? At the end of the day, is it not about fielding the best team to win the most amount of games? Your team should learn that Bobby Abreu is not the answer. There was a reason we got rid of him.

:)

Guest DC Power Kyle

How am I on the bandwagon? I see no wagon to speak of... I speak my mind. If i was a bandwagon person I would be a yankees fan like everyone. At least I stay true to my home team non like 50% or more of the yankee fans.

How am I on the bandwagon? I see no wagon to speak of... I speak my mind. If i was a bandwagon person I would be a yankees fan like everyone. At least I stay true to my home team non like 50% or more of the yankee fans.

Tell Artie to cough up sum more cash for *superstars* like Gary Matthews Jr lol... You guys got very lucky with how well Morales played this year, he'll be calling for a big contract in the near future also just like Teixeira did.

I'm a lifetime yankee fan growing up in NYC, my family has been lifetime Yankee faithful and I didn't really have a choice when I was a little kid lol.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace