Sundown Audio

Team sundown is full of stand up guys

We all are pretty cool ...and always willing to help anyone out ..i hate i missed the show /daughters birthday ...

one of the first things I asked was where is DJ? lol next time. If I find a job and get some money I told them I am coming up to SC to rebuild =D

I know this is off topic but why were the "Port Wars" scores only in the 149s? Especially Rob's, he did a 152 legal but only a 148 in the port. I'm not knocking the score, just trying to understand. because my truck hits ~142 legal but I hit 156 in the port.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

I know this is off topic but why were the "Port Wars" scores only in the 149s? Especially Rob's, he did a 152 legal but only a 148 in the port. I'm not knocking the score, just trying to understand. because my truck hits ~142 legal but I hit 156 in the port.

We have no clue what was up with that port score. He was quieter in the port than he was legal.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Yea, i met Jacob, Steve, Robbie, Brandon and DJ, last weekend at Freak Show. They are really cool and fun to hang out with. I cant wait to meet the whole team. I will def be running all sundown equipment here really soon.

2000 White Ford Ranger

5" RCD lift

33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s

Euro Altezza tail lights

5% window tint

Clarion Indash

4 Q Power 15s

1 Sundown 2000

1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2

2 powermaster d925s batteries

Second Skin Deadener

Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404

Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear

Soon to Come:

Lots of SA-8s

2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s)

5-7 d3100 batteries

custom clamshell

BNC 8s for mids

undecided tweeters

teamnemesissundown.jpg