Pics of the Worst Systems you have ever seen

Well this is a thread dedicated to those people who know others that have there system set-up so horrible, it makes you want to slap em. Well I will start off with my friends system, I facepalmed so hard when he showed me what it looked like nonetheless how it sounded, what sounds good to him, I know doesnt sound good at all. Needless to say this week I am gonna build him a good box for his subs, as well as have him invest in a much better amp. On to the Pics.

But first, to let yall know, I believe the subs are the Dual Subs from Walmart, which is Okay for a starter system......But I dont know where he found this POS amp, he got a Boss Audio 400w amp from some pawn shop. But you will see that in the pics.

In this pic you see one of the subs, the other is on the opposite side firing out of the other side of the box, can you say cancellation.....

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

moto_0511.jpg

This is his "Port" that makes his box louder.......

moto_0512.jpg

And now the Infamous shitty amp to own all shitty amps

moto_0514.jpg

Another shot of it

moto_0513.jpg

I think that is 10 Guage power and Ground from the Pawn shop that he has on the amp.

So can anybody top this? LOL

So post up the a few pics of horrible set-ups yall have seen.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

damn i wish i had pics of my buddies old system, 2 10 no name brand subs, both surrounds and dust caps siliconed back on, in boxes that were literally about .15 cu feet of airspace, it was one box at one point, so he cut them in half and just siliconed a piece of particle board on the sides to make it two boxes, yeah sad i know

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

kinda looks like what the pawn shops around here have to offer. shit next time i run into one ill snap a few pics if anything is worth the pic lol. ive even seen plenty of the same style "port" as your boys in alot of the boxes too lol

One guy in my town had a kicker comp in a sealed box from walmart and it sounded ok but then he heard mine and i told him my box was ported and he says whats that mean and i wasnt going to explain it so i showed him and the next day i ran into him at walmart and he had a horrible looking hole cut in the back of the box that was already like .5 cubic ft and it sounded like ass but he didnt seem to mind haha.. he said "well it sounds louder to me now." and i just didnt say much.. wish i had a pic.. I dont know what he cut the hole with but i think i couldve done better with a steak knife, not that i would ever cut a hole in my box...

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

cant anyone top having amps wired up on top of the other??..

meaning

4channel amp(top)

bass amp(bottom)

with no amp rack nothing.just the amps sitting on top of eachother..

but each amp had his own rca,power,ground,remote wire etc.??

one of my friends has his setup wired like that because he was running low on wires so thats the best thing he could do..LOL!!..ill try and get a picture in a little bit

Edited by DUBIE