147 db's on 4 Sony Xplods!

The Big Oki used to rock Sony subs in one of his rides. He did 150's on music with them too, but when you have Oki's skill you could do 150's on music with a pair of surroundless JL subs from Craigslist.

lol!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

The Big Oki used to rock Sony subs in one of his rides. He did 150's on music with them too, but when you have Oki's skill you could do 150's on music with a pair of surroundless JL subs from Craigslist.

speaks the truf :D

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

147.2 done with 4 12s on 3x rated power per woofer, in a big ported box directly behind the front seats, in a small hatchback that is notoriously easy to get loud... I'm so impressed I would have never guessed it was possible. Just because they're sold at Walmart doesn't mean that they are terrible subs. By no means are they great but certainly are right on par with many companies lower line woofers.

In my brother's friends old Jeep Cherokee I built him a box and installed 2 12" Explods with sum garbage mono amp he already had. Just for fun we hooked up one of my AB 150.1s(gold model) @ 1ohm and it did a 142.5 at the dash sealed up. It sounded like shit and couldn't handle the power for more than a few songs, but it was just cool to see the potential. Realistically I think they could handle like 1k each for a bassrace or like 1500-2k for burps.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Chee hee all right.

Hawaiians can bump any sub!

he had btl's bought the sony's to save money but still wanted bass.

the hawaiians gotz beat!!!!!

check out hawaiispl thats another guy running a single 3500 JL 10" and hitting 150db. you'll understand the brand after the vid

what song did he play?

Sean P (of the YoungBloodz) ft. T-Pain-U Aint Know

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived