well, my truck got repoed on monday. the wifes car has needed a system overhaul for awhile now. her front component set is only 25% working. 1 mid bass is working and only 1 tweeter on the rear component is working. she doesnt car about it but i told her since i will be driving her car now i am redoing the system so far plans are as follows:

jvc kd-s23 $20 from walmart

a set of cadence cvl series tweeters in the front

a pair of mb quart 5.25" mid bass's in the front

a pair of VR3 6x9's for the rear (for now)

i will be upgrading to either mb quart eta169's or rockford fosgate t1693c in the rear after christmas

i am gonna use a rockford fosgate RFP3412 2001 model in a 4th order. (Forevrbumpn for the plans)

either a crunch p5000.5 or a hifonics zxi 8010 to power the entire system (christmas gift from the wifey)

all the wiring will be either kicker or american bass. which ever i can get.

i plan to cover al the access holes in the front doors with some aluminium flashing and pop rivets after i deaden the doors on the outer skin and inner panels.

anyways here are some pics of the uquipment.

100_1102.jpg

100_1101.jpg

100_1100.jpg

100_1099.jpg

100_1098.jpg

100_1097.jpg

100_1096.jpg

i will take and post pics of the front component set tomorrow. progress should start tomorrow or friday.

----reference's----

meade916

huh... cant make car payments but you can buy a little system? lol sorry but thats funny.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

huh... cant make car payments but you can buy a little system? lol sorry but thats funny.

x2, whats up with that?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

400 watts on the speakers :tease:

Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

lets see

$225.21/month for a car not

versus

$20 for the h/u

$19.99 for the 6x9's

and i already had everything else except what i have to buy which is only a amp. i dont have to upgrade anything i already own if i choose not to. the biggest reason i gave up the truck was to be able to afford a christmas the way my kid deserves. its not that we couldnt afford the truck it was a adult decision to give up something that is not 100% needed right now. my back is getting to the point where i couldnt shift gears or push the clutch down. plus the truck need new axles seals (a grand) a new driveshaft (700) new brakes (300) new tires (850) and a intake manifold gasket (500) plus the rust on the rear door was getting horrible. so i difinetly made the right decision.

----reference's----

meade916

Why's everyone always gotta give Harley shit? He means no one any harm and everyone is always busting his balls. This is one hell of a nice guy and he's trying to show his enthuasism and just gets put down for it. Damn the man's truck got taken and he's still trying to keep the bass in at least one of his rides. Give him a break. I'll be watching the build Harley.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

lets see

$225.21/month for a car not

versus

$20 for the h/u

$19.99 for the 6x9's

and i already had everything else except what i have to buy which is only a amp. i dont have to upgrade anything i already own if i choose not to. the biggest reason i gave up the truck was to be able to afford a christmas the way my kid deserves. its not that we couldnt afford the truck it was a adult decision to give up something that is not 100% needed right now. my back is getting to the point where i couldnt shift gears or push the clutch down. plus the truck need new axles seals (a grand) a new driveshaft (700) new brakes (300) new tires (850) and a intake manifold gasket (500) plus the rust on the rear door was getting horrible. so i difinetly made the right decision.

I apologize what I originally had in this post and I hope things get better for you man. I saw that I was pretty grimey for what I said and I'll be the first one to admit my faults.

Edit - My bad bro didn't know your full situation and I hope things get better for ya. I just know how badly it hurt my younger brother's credit when he had his car reposessed. He couldn't even qualify for a $300 limit credit card until almost 2 years after rebuilding it best he could. I'd just hate to see that happen to someone else or I wouldn't of said what I did. I truly thought that he was another one of these 19yr olds that doesn't understand the consequences of his actions in the long run.

Edited by Marlo Stanfield

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

dont listen to them bro do what you gotta do man like i say everything happens for a reason fuck what everyone else says pepole can make mistakes an some things just dont work out life goes on ill be watchin bro and x2 on what Nightshade said

Edited by ficaraudio789

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

Yep putting up a huge red flag in your credit report now was truly the adult decision to make. :01nocomment8so:

How about if you have no comment next time you actually leave it that way. The last thing this guy needs is your sarcasim. This is a good guy that is in a very bad spot right now. I don't expect you to know since your new to this forum, but he's been here for quite a while and is always becoming the butt of someone's joke. I know him personally and he's a good person who doesn't deserve criticism from people here. The man has a very bad back condition and can hardly get around anymore and is still trying to do something that he loves and makes him happy but some of you think it's necessary to jump on him like your his father. Really this is uncalled for, leave him be and don't make smart ass comments in his thread he is using to try and help to contribute to a hobby that he loves.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz