Good story for you about the amish. This was two years ago, and we were seniors in highschool. My best friend Danny found this thing where you can sign up to have sex with a young amish girl. The program was to get new genes into this amish society genepool or whatever. He signed up for it just messing around, and they called him! We gave him shit for it not thinking he would do it. But the son of a bitch did! They paid for his gas, made him get a blood test and paid for it, and he had to sign away the kid should she successfully get pregnant, and he can't see the girls face and they can't see you. He texted us on his way there. When he got back he said" it was uncomfortable with her dad and some priest guy standing there, but she had a nice ass". The funniest shit ever, and it proves he will fuck anything. There are many more hilarious details to this story, and everytime I see the kid, this story comes up. He's in the navy, so no surprise there. I'm gonna text him to see how much money he got for it.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Good story for you about the amish. This was two years ago, and we were seniors in highschool. My best friend Danny found this thing where you can sign up to have sex with a young amish girl. The program was to get new genes into this amish society genepool or whatever. He signed up for it just messing around, and they called him! We gave him shit for it not thinking he would do it. But the son of a bitch did! They paid for his gas, made him get a blood test and paid for it, and he had to sign away the kid should she successfully get pregnant, and he can't see the girls face and they can't see you. He texted us on his way there. When he got back he said" it was uncomfortable with her dad and some priest guy standing there, but she had a nice ass". The funniest shit ever, and it proves he will fuck anything. There are many more hilarious details to this story, and everytime I see the kid, this story comes up. He's in the navy, so no surprise there. I'm gonna text him to see how much money he got for it.

Yeah, thats how you get it done! I hear that they will toss a white towel on the fence if they are in the need of "services". Kinda makes me want to go for a ride in the country...

DAAAAMMMMNNN! That's crazy, sort of sick when you think about it lol. Wonder how they stereotype though, like just whites or can they throw in an asian or something?

That' drifting was awesome lol.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

DAAAAMMMMNNN! That's crazy, sort of sick when you think about it lol. Wonder how they stereotype though, like just whites or can they throw in an asian or something?

That' drifting was awesome lol.

You put those in the same post, and you still have to ask?

I wish they had Amish folk like that round these here parts...

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I haven't see anybody on this thread quite explain how technology and the Amish works, but there is an interesting article on it I found. They have woodshops with state of the art machines that use computers and anything to get work done, even a phone or a lightbulb.. because its beneficial. Its all based on the decision of their leaders:

http://www.kk.org/thetechnium/archives/200...h_hackers_a.php

images-1.jpg

wow :lol: thats crazy

I texted him to see how much he got for it.

Me- Hey gotta question. U member when you did the amish chick?

Danny- Haha your a dick!!! but yea

Me- How much did they give u?

Danny- Money?

ME- yea

Danny- Umm... like $600 cash why u gonna try it lol

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

dam i thought it said amish drifting lol

LOL

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived