i don't get why there was so much hype around this game, I guess it broke the preorder record at gamestop which is amazing to me.. like it beat halo 3 ? The story line in COD4 is crap, and IW doesn't have the imagination to write in depth storylines either so I'm not expecting this to be any different.. and they ROYALLY screwed up on MW2's PC multiplayer.. there's no dedicated servers, its P2P so lag will be there, no moderating, and the biggest game will only be 9v9 .... that BLOWS

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

i don't get why there was so much hype around this game, I guess it broke the preorder record at gamestop which is amazing to me.. like it beat halo 3 ? The story line in COD4 is crap, and IW doesn't have the imagination to write in depth storylines either so I'm not expecting this to be any different.. and they ROYALLY screwed up on MW2's PC multiplayer.. there's no dedicated servers, its P2P so lag will be there, no moderating, and the biggest game will only be 9v9 .... that BLOWS

I guess i can only really speak for myself but i couldnt care less about the story line. That is the least important part of the game to me. The gameplay and how realistic it is and how fun it is is what makes the game. Millions of people buy the game for the online play. Halo is a good game but to me its kinda stupid because its unrealistic and too futuristic. MW2 has real guns real gadgets and tools and the maps and vehicles are realistic. Snowmobiles comeon dude thats sick. The gameplay is great , fun , and very addicting. its going to be a great game and ill be one of the nerds getting it at midnight tomorrow night.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I have always like the COD story lines but would rather play halo on line, idk what it is but for some reason the COD just to much lag for me. everyonce in a while you get a good game but for the most part just seems laggy to me, but they do have a legit ass storyline.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

if you REALLY want realistic gameplay, have one where it doesnt merge magazines when you reload, and once you get shot, your down instead of 7 shots after that.

That would be boring, and no one would like it or buy it IMO.

"If you want a realistic game then you shouldn't even be able to live more than once, so after you die the first time that's it, your done, no more playing."<< You might as well say that.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Archived