Got into my first accident

she probably said that the light got broke when you hit her which if it was the side you hit her on seems plausable

the side that i hit had a working light....i hit the drivers side, the passengers side was out. There was an oncoming car in front of me turning north while i was turning south so i look to see if more cars are coming, appears none, her drivers light mustve blended in with the oncoming car's light so i saw 0 headlights, which is why i am appealing this bs. If her driver's side was out, but passenger was on, i wouldve seen it easily cuz its the light thats facing out, not the one blending in with a car in front of me, its hard to explain tho

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

So turns out im not gonna go to court....insurance agent said its not worth it at all cuz i got a 0% chance, even tho he said it shouldnt be my fault, so im just gonna take the "safe drivers course" its a 1 day, 2.5 hr course to get the ticket off my record. Totally sucks but thats life :(

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Don't even get me started on my first...and "second" accidents. First time, I drifted (wet road) my moms 4Runner (rear wheel drive...go figure) into a row of bushes and a tree. Roughly 2000 dollars in damages. Driver door and left rear passenger door were dented in (Picture a beveled edge on the doors. The edges closest to each other.), whole left side of the car was scratched to hell, the left side running board was shoved back a good 2-4 inches (if the repair guy was to replace the brackets...it would've been like a grand a pop), and the left side of the car was knocked out of alignment. I'm lucky I didn't hit the tree head on. Would've totaled the car if I had, and we couldn't afford to lost that car. It's the biggest car we have (my CRV being the 2nd biggest). It's my moms everyday car and our vacation car. The repair guy managed to get most of the dent out (can only see it from an angle), got rid of most, if not all of the big scratches on the car, and saved most of the hardware on the car. The funniest part was to get the running board back to nearly it's original location, he had to use hydraulics to pull it back. Yeah, those damn brackets are meant to hold quite a bit.

And now to my most recent. Recently, while turning into the parking lot at my school, I clipped the gate as I passed it. A huge dent and scratch that goes all the way down to the bare metal. Going to have to replace the door skin, have part of the driver side door sanded down, part of the left quarter panel sanded down, paint both the new door skin, rear quarter panel, driver door, and have it all blended. 900 dollars. Dammit...lol.

I could go on for quite awhile in wrecks that I have been in. Not ones that I have been in while driving, but ones that I have been in...period.

1998 Honda CR-V

Installed:

1 x Kenwood KAC-9104D amp

2 x Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" subs

4 x Kenwood KFC-1682ie 3-way components

1 x Kenwood Excelon KDC-X493 head unit

My Honda Build

Ive been lucky for 2.5 years of driving now...

I have almost gotten in a few accidents but 99% of them have been the other drivers fault.

Almost got into one today....dumbass old person ran a red light (well he was barely in the intersection when my light turned) and they were turning the way that my lane goes..so I was accelerating and like oshit cause the guy is now going 10mph in my lane. So I go to go around him. While I was passing him he decided to drift into about 1/2 of my lane....thank god for an empty turn lane.

Besides that its all been women....Biggest thing from them is a double left turn...I ALWAYS make sure I am in the inside lane...I have had 3-4 women merge onto/almost into me when I am in the outside lane.

I for one think there should be a driving age limit cutoff...or some really good proficiency tests given every year after a certain age.

But dude that sucks, same thing happened to my buddy. He got in an accident, and TECHNICALLY it was his fault for making an "illegal U-turn" on a two way road, but the chick behind him was texting and not even looking up and slammed into the rear left of his car while he was half way through his turn. So common sense points to her, but you know, laws are laws.

Good luck at that course, you'll beast it. :D

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

holy shit dude, u couldve gotten killed on both of those accidents! Did u get hurt at all. Yea, all that money spent sux, but Mannnn, i hope a bumper on a 98 maxima is not expensive at all!

For real dude! This person was an asian (not to be racist) woman (not to be sexist) and she is driving a 2006 suburu legacy wagon, so i was a smartass and told her that "i hope my insurance gives u $10 to get a new headlight so u wont endanger other motorists" Yea laws suck, its like at school, if ur being punched like a mofo in a fight and ur not doing shit, u get hurt badly, but if u retreat and start defending urself, u get in deep shit with cops. Its just tooooo messed up how laws work, didnt work to my advantage unfortunately.

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

For real dude! This person was an asian (not to be racist) woman (not to be sexist) and she is driving a 2006 suburu legacy wagon, so i was a smartass and told her that "i hope my insurance gives u $10 to get a new headlight so u wont endanger other motorists" Yea laws suck, its like at school, if ur being punched like a mofo in a fight and ur not doing shit, u get hurt badly, but if u retreat and start defending urself, u get in deep shit with cops. Its just tooooo messed up how laws work, didnt work to my advantage unfortunately.

x2 on crap laws. Speaking of the fight thing, in our county, if you are involved in a fight at all you get a DC ticket. This includes if someone punches you for whatever reason, even if you didn't fight back or even provoke them.

And I heard somewhere (no clue if true or not) that Wisconsin law states that any driver in an accident is at least 10% at fault because if they weren't there at that time the accident wouldn't have occurred.

Too many projects, too little time...

x2 on crap laws. Speaking of the fight thing, in our county, if you are involved in a fight at all you get a DC ticket. This includes if someone punches you for whatever reason, even if you didn't fight back or even provoke them.

And I heard somewhere (no clue if true or not) that Wisconsin law states that any driver in an accident is at least 10% at fault because if they weren't there at that time the accident wouldn't have occurred.

To ur first point: Yea, trying to figure out where the origin of that bs started

To ur second point: rofl, so whats the point of life then? Thats so retarded!!! I can actually believe that that is true cuz in california, new york, and i think maryland, if a burglar trying to rob your house gets injured in the process, he can sue you. In a few cases, they sued for 50k plus. So frickin retarded, judge might've been on crack

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

To ur first point: Yea, trying to figure out where the origin of that bs started

To ur second point: rofl, so whats the point of life then? Thats so retarded!!! I can actually believe that that is true cuz in california, new york, and i think maryland, if a burglar trying to rob your house gets injured in the process, he can sue you. In a few cases, they sued for 50k plus. So frickin retarded, judge might've been on crack

Yeah, it is a bunch of crap.

Anyhow, sorry about pulling this off topic.

It would probably be cheaper to look into getting the new bumper painted while it's still off the car, then mounting it yourself. Not sure how hard it would be but I bet you could look around online and find out easily if you can or can't do it.

If you have a service manual or repair manual it may have instructions in there as well.

Just trying to save ya some cash if I can.

Yeah, bunch of crap.

Anyhow, sorry about pulling this off topic.

It would probably be cheaper to look into getting the new bumper painted while it's still off the car, then mounting it yourself. Not sure how hard it would be but I bet you could look around online and find out easily if you can or can't do it.

If you have a service manual or repair manual it may have instructions in there as well.

Just trying to save ya some cash if I can.

haha nahh man u brought up an excellent point and it is a bunch of crap. Yea, i thought about doing that but we know the owner of a trusted body shop here so he will do it for me for a smaller charge. I think the quote we got for the bumper replacement was around $700 so not as bad as i thought

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

haha nahh man u brought up an excellent point and it is a bunch of crap. Yea, i thought about doing that but we know the owner of a trusted body shop here so he will do it for me for a smaller charge. I think the quote we got for the bumper replacement was around $700 so not as bad as i thought

That is a good price!

Archived