Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
whats the surround made of. and how many spokes

the surround is made of a material that has no known name. We just call it eternium. The basket's made out of the same stuff.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Posted

My FP story is a little weird.

At first, i loved it! I had it hooked up to a stetsom 10kw at 22volts... And it pounded!

After i harnessed the lightening lightening.jpg to feed it (about 1/3 rated RMS) It started to shred my cars interior.

That's when things got weird. I started cutting back on what i fed it and it started to contain the power and let it out in angry spurts. (or so it seemed)

I thought it was faulty so i unhooked it and put my two Alphas back in.

I loaned my FP to a friend of mine. A week later he said it had been stolen. Which was kind of coincidental, as my house had been broken into that same day. Turns out the FP was on my counter in the kitchen.

I threw it out.

The next morning it was in my house AGAIN.

Now this was right after i had watched Bruce Almighty, so this was terrifyingly similar to the cell phone scene.

I became distraught. I sunk it in the river. It returned.

I melted the entire sub. It returned.

Crushed it, smashed it, grenaded it. It returned.

I ended up moving. It followed.

It's actually watching me type this.

I'm scared.

1991 Chevrolet Camaro - 355ci, modded.

H/U - Alpine CDE - 9846

Components - Rockford Fosgate P1462/P1692

Drivers - (soon to be) 2- AudioQ HDC315-a's.

Amp - Audiopipe AP30001D.

Posted

No but in all seriousness. It's made from pure, unrefined kryptonite.

1991 Chevrolet Camaro - 355ci, modded.

H/U - Alpine CDE - 9846

Components - Rockford Fosgate P1462/P1692

Drivers - (soon to be) 2- AudioQ HDC315-a's.

Amp - Audiopipe AP30001D.

Posted

werd so, does that mean that no superman at spring break nats...

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Posted
Funky pups are so bad ass Snoop Dog wears on on his pinky ring

what u know about them funky pup chains....

DSCF2905.jpg

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2772 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...