Good Stuff man, Clean Install for sure

thanks again rusty for all the great equipment, the 15's and the 3000.1 dont get warm at all and i beat on them all day today metering it with howie and a few others. I will be hitting you up soon once i get some extra money for that 4 channel.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

nice looking stuff...nice build...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Going 100% DC? Sweet deal, what happened to the Blazer?

for the most part haha, im loving the 3000.1, might as well get a matching 4 channel. And i sold the blazer a little over a month ago, just wanted to upgrade to something larger, ive always wanted a tahoe but when i first bought my blazer i couldnt afford one now i am real stable at my job. The tranny on the blazer was also feeling kind of iffy, i like having vehicles under 100k miles

nice looking stuff...nice build...

thanks man

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

great job bud. White looks great on tahoes, wish mine was white, shopped all over for one, but never found one. Also, yours is a 4x4, another big bonus! just one question for you: Where are you grounding the rear batts too? Thanks, and once again, looks good.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

that tailgate need some dynamat them 15's are beatin the hell out of it nice build looks like it sounds good

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

great job bud. White looks great on tahoes, wish mine was white, shopped all over for one, but never found one. Also, yours is a 4x4, another big bonus! just one question for you: Where are you grounding the rear batts too? Thanks, and once again, looks good.

i was actually looking for a black one, i wanted to murder it out. But i like white too im doing a white/black theme on it i cant wait to get the rims it will look so much better. i just pulled up the carpet, and used a self tapping screw, scraped away the paint and grounded it to the body

that tailgate need some dynamat them 15's are beatin the hell out of it nice build looks like it sounds good

yea ill get around to that eventually lol

FPiYT.jpg?9395

Archived