Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

sketch up fun


Recommended Posts

Posted

Would you wanna throw together a plan for 2 AQ 10'' with 3.0^3 and max dimensions L36/H16.5/D13 32hz. :)

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

Posted
what i plan on doing is porting it forward with the subs facing front and haveing it in a box thats ment for the subs to be loudest tunned to 33 hertz then just filling the left over area with wood to give the wall look that i like

I got that the first time. What I'm telling you is that it will probably suck, be a huge waste of materials and be much much louder subs up port back or subs back port back.

But hey, if you want a 'just for looks' wall, go for it. Could even do an infinite baffle wall like Sable Nave.... :01nocomment8so:

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted
I got that the first time. What I'm telling you is that it will probably suck, be a huge waste of materials and be much much louder subs up port back or subs back port back.

But hey, if you want a 'just for looks' wall, go for it. Could even do an infinite baffle wall like Sable Nave.... :01nocomment8so:

i still have a feeling its going to be loud lol

Posted
that port is entirely too close to the back...

ya i know. quick sketch for TJB.

figured i told him id throw one together for him that day, and it was already like 6 o'clock. haha

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Posted
ya i know. quick sketch for TJB.

figured i told him id throw one together for him that day, and it was already like 6 o'clock. haha

Think you can help me with a sketch up of a wall for the two 15" L7s ?

Posted

damn you guys got some sketchup skills. i suck lol. just gimme a pen, pencil and straight edge and im good

R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up.

New Project

[top secret]

149.0 db on music driver window open; so close

I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean....

I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Posted
jus gunna say that...

but heres my sketchups ive done for fun and for other ppl

2.png

How'd you make that cone-port? And how'd you get it to be solid? I can't seem to get it right.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 537 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...