Sundown Audio

Sundown Z v.2 -- Cool new part preview

I wouldn't mind having some powder coated black to match the motor. Maybe that's something we can work out when I get mine.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

as far as powder coating goes, invest a little into a decent powder coat setup and buy an old oven and that should work great for small stuff. plust you can make good money off it. i good friend of mine spent about $500 on the powder coating equipment and bought an oven for $300 and does alot of small to med size motorcycle parts. comes out pretty nice. just puting that out there.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I am not planning to have these customizable -- since we do not do these things in house it would involve me leaving the shop, driving somewhere, dropping them off, picking them up, etc. They will be clear powder coated.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As promised here are pictures of the triple joint ring (this is why I added 10mm of spacing with the shorting ring) :

CIMG3103.JPG

* The ridge part faces the winding... gets filled with glue.

CIMG3104.JPG

* Another view.

Made in Concord, NC from a very high temperature material... takes ~530 degrees to mold it and they tell me that unless I get it up to around 500 or so it won't deform from the formed shape.

Simple part... but should help alot with excessive abuse. I am planning to round the edge that touches the spider as well to keep it from sawing into the spider over time.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg