Obama. Being Revieled for who he really is!

I disagree with almost everything you have to say about him. My opinion is that the record voting turnout was just to vote for "the black guy"(no racism intended). This guy is doing nothing to help America. Especially the denial of a war against terrorists. Why the the hell are politicians afraid to tell it how it is? The President is in charge and in my opinion needs to own up to the fact that we are war with Islam Terrorists.

That's what most racists say!! LMAO. Just poking fun at ya. Don't take this shit serious.

However if McCain/Palin would have taken over we'd be in the same shit.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

I guess Obama help Bush and his idiots mess this country up. Y'all forgetting that this mess started when George Bush took office. I can't understand how can u blame Obama for any type of crap this country is in. If he was white would you have the same Opinion??? But u know the ol saying, If all else fail, blame the black guy. That's why he got elected to take the blame. I guess that's the way of the land

Dude he is the whitest black guy ever. Quit playing the fucking race card and realize he is a fuckin waste. The dipshit muslim wont even salute the flag (which as commander in chief he is entitled to and expected to). I will only respect the man's position and that is beacuse he is my boss in all sense of the word.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

All I hear is "WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH"

Seriously, quit crying. It's not the end of the world.

inb4 more "racist" "unpatriotic" "Muslim" "won't salute the flag" (which is an untrue as it gets) and so on...

edit: inb4 "no, it is true, moron"

edit 2: inb4 the video of Obama before he put his hand on his chest saying the pledge that people use as "proof"

The bottom line is that our last four presidents, including Obama, havn't done shit for us as a country. Barracks' only standout drawback is that he's black and was voted in only because of that, he needs to man up and declare national health care and the war against Islam.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The bottom line is that our last four presidents, including Obama, havn't done shit for us as a country. Barracks' only standout drawback is that he's black and was voted in only because of that, he needs to man up and declare national health care and the war against Islam.

Barack was voted in because he was the better candidate that happened to be black. I watched every debate and McCain couldn't touch him.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

I should have known when someone spells the word revealed "revieled" that this was going to be a real interesting topic, but I think WE as the United States should quit blaming this one man for everything that's wrong in this country. For starters, the US was f--ked up long before Obama took the office. Was the last 8 years a dream? Let's do some research, is the war we're fighting about terrorism? (I actually won a debate about this very topic in an ethics class) The war we are fighting now has nothing to do with the original September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks. By the way, some guy spent 7 years and never found this man so I guess he was doing a great job as president. Maybe if the US really started to practice the whole "United We Stand" thing maybe we would be better off. We live in a society where a company will layoff thousands of workers to make sure that the owner can still fly around in his personal jet. We bail out companies who have mismanaged millions of dollars and how do they thank John Q. Taxpayer? They take vacations and get bonuses. Right now it's not an issue of race, it's an issue of a country and if we can't actually stand as the UNITED states and start looking out for one another we may all be chinese citizens before the year is over.

(and for the record, I can't remember the last time I saluted the flag, and that doesn't make me any less of an American than someone who does. I work everyday, I vote, I pay taxes and I provide for my family and I still stand proud as not only a Black Man but an American)

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

I should have known when someone spells the word revealed "revieled" that this was going to be a real interesting topic, but I think WE as the United States should quit blaming this one man for everything that's wrong in this country. For starters, the US was f--ked up long before Obama took the office. Was the last 8 years a dream? Let's do some research, is the war we're fighting about terrorism? (I actually won a debate about this very topic in an ethics class) The war we are fighting now has nothing to do with the original September 11th, 2001 terrorist attacks. By the way, some guy spent 7 years and never found this man so I guess he was doing a great job as president. Maybe if the US really started to practice the whole "United We Stand" thing maybe we would be better off. We live in a society where a company will layoff thousands of workers to make sure that the owner can still fly around in his personal jet. We bail out companies who have mismanaged millions of dollars and how do they thank John Q. Taxpayer? They take vacations and get bonuses. Right now it's not an issue of race, it's an issue of a country and if we can't actually stand as the UNITED states and start looking out for one another we may all be chinese citizens before the year is over.

Nice

Member since 25 Jun 2006

it is spelled "revealed" not "revieled"

edit* oh man i didnt even see bigbody's post....

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Are you really this big of an idiot? While I think some people may have voted for him because of his race, I don't believe at all that it was the reason he was elected. As was said, he was elected because he was by far the better of the two options.

Also, Clinton did wonders when he was in office. I guess you don't consider wiping away the national debt a big thing.

Edit: @bigbodylexus: Good post.

Are you really this big of an idiot? While I think some people may have voted for him because of his race, I don't believe at all that it was the reason he was elected. As was said, he was elected because he was by far the better of the two options.

Also, Clinton did wonders when he was in office. I guess you don't consider wiping away the national debt a big thing.

Edit: @bigbodylexus: Good post.

You need to check your facts. Clinton did not get rid of the debt, he got the annual deficit down to zero. He added about 2 trillion to the national debt while in office. He is the main reason the economy is in the state that it is.

Archived