Obama. Being Revieled for who he really is!

Good postS Bigbodylexus !

nuff respect !

:)

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I guess Obama help Bush and his idiots mess this country up. Y'all forgetting that this mess started when George Bush took office. I can't understand how can u blame Obama for any type of crap this country is in. If he was white would you have the same Opinion??? But u know the ol saying, If all else fail, blame the black guy. That's why he got elected to take the blame. I guess that's the way of the land

I hate how everyone always plays the race card. My honest opinion of Obama has nothing to do with white or black. In the election I did not like Barack OR john McCain, I didnt feel either would do a very good job as president. Its not black or white to me I feel like Obama is doing a bad job because he has too much celeberty status. He likes having the popularity too much because everyone makes a huge deal about him being the first black president, GET OVER IT AND HELP OUR COUNTRY. He has little experience in government being one of the youngest presidents and he was only a senator for a short amount of time. In a time like this I feel we need someone who has seen this country during its better times 10+ years ago. Obama has spent more money in his first year of term on traveling and for personal expenses than any other president in history in a 4 year term (direct from CNN). Obama also ignored warnings of the pre-xmas terrorist airplane bombing attempt because he was on yet another vacation to hawaii. He ignored a direct warning and a plane full of innocent people was almost blown up over a major US city had it not been for 1 ballsy passenger on the plane. Obama also promised all throughout his campaign to get our troops home asap, and after recieving a nobel peace prize what did he do, SENT MORE TROOPS OVER! so white, black, whatever, he doesn't deserve much credit so far, yes he was dropped into a shitty situation but at least make the efforts instead of spending money we dont have to take vacations and what not.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

In my first post I stated that bringing race into this argument is ignorant.

I think he got elected for several reasons.

1. He did get votes because he is the first "black" president

2. He is a democrat running after 8 years of a crazy republican

3. He is one of the best speakers we've seen in years.

4. He was running against two people that made themselves look like idiots

Thats all people know how to do. Everyone that backed Obama strongly knows he is not doing all the stuff he promised and is messin up and they have no way to defend him now accept the easiest excuse, just call anyone who opposes him a racist. are there racist people in the world? yes absolutly and its a shame everyone can't just look at whats best for our country and try to fix it everyone just wants to point fingers and say your a bad person you dont like him because hes black. the most important job in the country (president) should never be decided on race. race should not get you nor take votes away from you. it should be the person our country believes as a whole that will help fix out MASSIVE problem we have here. I am in NO WAY a racist and it really gets to me being called a racist because I have said I dont think obama is all he was cracked up to be during the campaigns.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Okay for just a second let's forget who's president and just look at facts:

1. We are in an economic crisis

2. We are involved in a war

3. We are in debt

4. We need help

Now the first word of each of those facts is the answer to how we are going to solve the problems that the United States is facing. WE have to stop blaming others, WE have to roll up our sleeves and get back to doing what made this country great in the first place. I am still amazed out how one person is supposed to be responsible for everything wrong with this country or how a man who has been office just barely a year has done worse than every predecessor that he's had. This s--t did not happen overnight and it's not going to be solved in 4 years. Not one person on this site could do the job that they are wanting President Obama to do. How do you bring troops home when half the country is saying "No, they need to be there" or how do we strengthen our economy when those of us, like myself, who don't have the credit rating to buy a home but can't get the help because I make too much money (what the hell is too much money anyway?). Why can't WE help ourselves? For instance, I don't have health insurance because right now I can't afford to take that kind of money away from my family but I make "too much" money to receive any type of assistance with health insurance. How do we live in a country that boasts so many billionaires and the so called "American Dream" but all I seem to have is nightmares because I keep getting told no, and I was getting told no long before Obama was in office. Anyone with an answer that will solve all of our problems quickly, please speak up and let everyone else know. (getting rid of Obama won't do it because if I thought for a second that taking out a president would give my kids a worry free future, I would have killed Bush myself)

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

I guess Obama help Bush and his idiots mess this country up. Y'all forgetting that this mess started when George Bush took office. I can't understand how can u blame Obama for any type of crap this country is in. If he was white would you have the same Opinion??? But u know the ol saying, If all else fail, blame the black guy. That's why he got elected to take the blame. I guess that's the way of the land

This is what get's me everytime... HES NOT BLACK! Not being racist or anything, but more than half of the country voted for him because of that. Its pathetic

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

Archived