I'm Tired Of The Tuner Bass Cds!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dropthabeat.com

yeah, Techmaster P.E.B., Bass Mekanik, Bass Computer 808, Knights of Bass. those are the shit!! i still live in the 90's, i don't care about keeping up with the jones'. i had more fun in the 90's anyways! i picked up on those tuner bass cds, aw man that thing was horrible!! back to the ipod with Old Skool Players!!!!!

yeah, Techmaster P.E.B., Bass Mekanik, Bass Computer 808, Knights of Bass. those are the shit!! i still live in the 90's, i don't care about keeping up with the jones'. i had more fun in the 90's anyways! i picked up on those tuner bass cds, aw man that thing was horrible!! back to the ipod with Old Skool Players!!!!!

I just picked up 3 more super Rare and Awesome cd's this week...I ordered,

Power Supply- Bass, Boom Bottom..

Dj Magic Mike-Vicious Bass

Bass 305-Bass the future

3 classics man...I love the old school stuff man..

• 2 weeks later...
Well I have all the originals you mentioned up top..I have Techmaster Peb-Bass Computer..Original..Dj Fury King of Bass.Bass Extreme-Crush the competition. Bass Mechanik Discography-Every cd...And many more...

Bass Patrol - Kings of Bass

243249851_m.jpg

dj fury does these beats i think. this cd is amazing, so old school and the bass drops are freaking insane.

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

Bass Patrol - Kings of Bass

243249851_m.jpg

dj fury does these beats i think. this cd is amazing, so old school and the bass drops are freaking insane.

dj fury is the man, i have all his cds and i personally talk to him through email. i never thought someone whose bass music i really admired for years would ever have time for someone such as myself. he's a really cool guy. he makes the best beass music to me. you have others but none can compare

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module