why i dislike people that hate Barack Obama

The stakes are too high to "give him a chance". We can see the path Obama is trying to go down and the bridge is out. Should we just sit down and shut up? We as Americans have the right....no we have the MUTHAFUCKIN' RESPONSIBILITY to stand up and say STOP!

If you hired someone to paint your house and he showed up with a truckload of horse shit, wouldn't you ask him what the hell he was doing? Or would you "give him a chance".

president cant smoke a cigarette?

That's a J bro....and i'm a Obama supporter!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

F him take from the hard working and give to the lazy worthless fucks thats his way

Looks like someone agrees with me thank you. He wants to give the people who dont work and get un-emplyoment and then complain they dont have a job because they are to damn lazy to go look,

i support him an his choices alot more then i ever would bush i think hes tring to recover what bush( an passed presidents) has messed up but i think its gonna take time to do that

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

You guys do bring up good points (those against Obama) but my local friends that dislike him always have the most basic, uninformed, downright FUCKING STUPID arguments against him.

One friend said that his healthcare plan was going to require euthanasia for the elderly that (his words) "could no longer serve the country." Really? Where the hell did you get that from?

I mean, granted, he's human, he's gonna fuck up once in awhile, he's not God like some people seem to think he is, but to say something like that is just...low.

Too many projects, too little time...

Looks like someone agrees with me thank you. He wants to give the people who dont work and get un-emplyoment and then complain they dont have a job because they are to damn lazy to go look,

I agree ...free healthcare my ass

where is the fairness ive been on the same job paying for health/dental/eye for my whole family the whole time

then in comes the 35/40 guy still livin home with momz or grandma ..drinking 40s and never had a job ..and he can get the same benefits as me ..... :01nocomment8so: :aggressive:

Archived