BassAddict32 Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 what's the most cleanest install you've ever seen? i think the JL audio car has a clean install to it. i don't mean just like a daily driver, i mean like a nicer show car too. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
CaptainzPlanetz Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 TTIUWOP ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
kl0wn Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 Dudes excursion I know, if you want pics I can probably find some on his facebook, it's pretty damn clean IMO 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
BassAddict32 Posted November 8, 2009 Author Report Posted November 8, 2009 TTIUWOP umm......yes. Dudes excursion I know, if you want pics I can probably find some on his facebook, it's pretty damn clean IMO yea, i'd love to see pics. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
thehoe92 Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 Audio Innovations Ray's Hummer I love black suede Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
abervintageman42 Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 johnathan prices before the rebuild
kingsuv Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 Alpine RLS Hands down one of the best cars I have seen. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
AI James Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 Audio Innovations Ray's HummerI love black suede i liked the XXX saleen Ray did also like some of the other every day builds hes done, bmw 750 with a 6th order...im sure i'll like the suburban as well.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 I just remembered one of the cleanest builds I have ever seen and he is right on this site, I havent seen a build/build log with so much attention to detail, and custom fab work. robola 46's Bimmer Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=57269 ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
splzx3 Posted November 8, 2009 Report Posted November 8, 2009 we have a winner ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.