Who is getting Modern Warfare 2 at Midnight?

So I didn't make it out due to homework, but some guys on my floor did. Looks pretty legit. I will most likely stop by to pick it up tomorrow.

I played it a few weeks ago and my buddy pre ordered and is playing right behind me right now. I played it in the store too and I didn't even order that game haha I snuck in and played ;) it is much better that its predecessor

i still got a hour to wait :(..this is goffer57 off youtube

THIS GAME IS FUCKING SICK! fucking sick! i raced home ... was ripping off the seal while driving ... jsut so i can throw it in my 360 when i get home. GAME IS FUCKING SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK! siiiiiiiiiicki bruh.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

im too poor since im a college student with no job and cant afford to even have sex, let alone play mw2... fml i wish i was 15 again when i didnt have to worry about car payments, insurance, gas, ect... i would be playing now if i could.. : P

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

First order of business was install to HDD. Don't want to go start that shit, and find out it won't play...

Too bad I can't play tonight... School in the morning. But I'll be all over that shit tomorrow afternoon.

If anyone wants to know: GT- imnotmikal

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

the line was fun. im real tight with the gamestop manager. so he was cool and all ...g ave me a box of some monster energy shot things. again .... this game is sick. i dont think ill be working on my door panels tomorrow lol

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

played last night for a couple of hours after I got it..was pretty cool,...mrclark was at it right off the batt as usual with his 35/5s... It was funny there was probaby about 80 people there that "pre ordered"..there were so many that preordered that there was a huge line to pick up the preorders.. I walked in...talked for about 5 minutes to everybodu that was "" he you johnathan price with that tahoe". I never knew that many people knew me and especially at gamestop lol.. But yeah I was probably the 85th. Person to get there and was peobably the 5th one to get the game lol...definatly had some people with. Some WTF just happenened her faces on lol.. Ill be back on tonight..right now I'm kinsa busy bumpin this tech 9 demons goin to work :D

Less than 150,000 people on line this morning at 7:00 am Central Time. Where is everyone?

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Archived