Sundown Audio

would you buy this

StreetSlappah

i unno if this will but the older hk804 or w/e its called works better on 16v systems but i unno

and ya there current hogs, when i useto ride around n what knot this one dude had a 2000 blazer wit 4 l7 15's walled with 2 hk802sx amps n 14 batterys but it got down like a mutha fuka tho lol :hairtrick:

but ya i like ma audio amps, ive always got good output from em, had a few smaller amps n they did pritty good, i still dont see why most of there 2ch amps can take 1ohm stereo n i think one could handle .5ohm stereo i think, why would u wire that many damn mids n highs to one 2ch amp thats that small?

anyways ya its worth it, i got my memphis pr1000.1 for around $300 new so ya for that amp its worth it, but if ur gunna go low into ohms wit it make sure ur electrical is upgraded pritty good or u might blow it, they do put out some power but they take it to do so

anyways i say go for it, i would

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

here it is guys if anyones looking for a good amp this guy is selling one i found this ad yesterday

http://reno.craigslist.org/ele/1456949182.html

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Ive never had good luck with MA amps. I'd recommend tryin to find something a little better for the $$. And they are serious current hogs.

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

I have 2 of them sitting out in the garage. For 200 bucks I would say its a deal.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have 2 of them sitting out in the garage. For 200 bucks I would say its a deal.

yea i like how big it is only if i had 2 bills on me to try this puppy out

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

what happen to your dc amp??

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ive had 2 different MA amps, and had problems with both of em. one of em induced serious noise into my system when a direct swap back to my og and other amps were fine. the second, was protection happy at 2ohms [monoblock] and would get hot.

so to say the least, i will never have another reguardless of model

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

what happen to your dc amp??

nothing i just wanted to see if this amp was good so i can post it on the HOT DEALS section for whoever wanted to buy it i havent even installd the 18 or the dc amp yet my car got repod and im searching for a car now

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe