bobonit Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 Between 80 and 90 bucks 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
Stephen Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 i fill up my both my truck and my car once a month. car is 14 gallons truck is 26 so $102 a month at the current price. $25 a week. I live 1/4 mile from my work and in that 1/4 mile my truck averages about 8mpg. car averages 26 you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
rmzsuzuki89 Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 About $20 a week in my Expedition, but I only use that to get back and forth between my parents houses. And when I go out with the gf...and I spend about $0 on the R6 a week. I just go in the trailer and snatch some of my race gas every day or two. My Feedback Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/103868-official-rmzsuzuki89-feedback-thread/page__pid__1441542#entry1441542
harrisonG Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 about 20 every other week in my xterra, im at college and dont drive too much while im here unless i need groceries or feel like going for a quick bump sesh 2000 Nissan Xterra -Infinity 6020cs components -Infinity 692.7 6x9s -DC LVL 4 12 -AQ1200 -Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U -4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions
qu1cks1lver56 Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 seems like about $20-$40 a week lately First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
donellk Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 I put $30 in every day i get about 9mpg LoL 96 Deville (Gas Monster) EDIT* Premium fuel only $2.80-$3.00 Depending Where I Go!!! Gas Tank Has Only Seen Full 2 Times Sense I Bought The Car Lol! Team Xtreme Amperage Xtreme Audio Innovations XtremeAudioInnovations.com Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321 basics of a 4th order ~ 1993 Toyota Pickup~ 4 linked c notched bagged Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)
Jared420 Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 I put $30 in every day i get about 9mpg LoL 96 Deville (Gas Monster) EDIT* Premium fuel only $2.80-$3.00 Depending Where I Go!!! Gas Tank Has Only Seen Full 2 Times Sense I Bought The Car Lol! 60-70 on average I'm averagin about 17.4 mpg in my silvrado used to be getting 16.3 before the k&n and exhaust 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Playa Named Joe Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 I spend about $15-20 a week on gas... I buy middle grade, don't really drive too much, just to school, GF's, and work. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
St.Ides Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 $40 a week TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
white4d96 Posted November 13, 2009 Report Posted November 13, 2009 I spend about $15-20 a week on gas... I buy middle grade, don't really drive too much, just to school, GF's, and work. You run midgrade in your GP too? I run 89 in my sedan lol. those 3100's don't like regular crap i guess... Too many projects, too little time...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.