2003 Cadillac Escalade ESV with 2 Fi BL 18s in the back in a 14.63 cu ft box tuned to 33 Hz.Click the videos to open them in Youtube and watch them bigger and with more detail.Shoot me a comment or let me know what you think.Thanks.

You can check it out more at the build thread here: 2 Fi BL 18s in a 2003 Escalade ESV

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by JBurt09

Wow what a nice box, I love the full size logo in it, Looks so clean, like it was an option from the dealer to have 2-18" in it

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

Wow what a nice box, I love the full size logo in it, Looks so clean, like it was an option from the dealer to have 2-18" in it

Thanks for the props man.

any pics of this or just videos? the box is off cool

Of course.I edited my original post and put the link to the build log in there.Thanks.

It looks nice....but it makes me sad seeing such a nice vehicle get destroyed by bass..... I know it runined my blazer so far...everything rattles and makes noise...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

when is the rockford amp goin in? it definately needs more power!

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

what song it in the first video but looks good man have you got it metered yet or no

As Decaf said, Lil Shawty by Zoe.And nahhh haven't had it metered yet but I have been constantly working on it and tweaking things here and there whenever the client gets a chance to get it to me and it has gotten considerably louder since it was first installed.

first song is gorilla zoe - lil shawty

moar vids please

i bet it would be louder if he moved the box all the way back against the tailgate since his port is on top

I remember you telling me that last time, and I'll try and get a video of the truck with the 350+ lbs of box and woofers moved all the way to the back if I can muster up the strength haha.

It looks nice....but it makes me sad seeing such a nice vehicle get destroyed by bass..... I know it runined my blazer so far...everything rattles and makes noise...

As far as noise and rattles, I'm currently dampening the entire roof and am about to foam the hell out of this thing with a ton of Great Stuff Expanding Foam ;)

when is the rockford amp goin in? it definately needs more power!

As soon as I can convince the customer that it could be soooo much louder than it already is.I've told him time after time, but I think I'm going to have to get my hands on one and show him what those BLs can really do in that truck and then he'll be all for it.

Edited by JBurt09