decal's what do u guys think?

looks nice bro, but I'm still sketchy about decals on my whip...my boy had a big ass kicker decal on his car and got everything jacked from his car

but if you got a alarm then you're all good nice decals man

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front

Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear

Optima D35 yellow top under hood

Big 3

all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel

PA290787.jpg

trying to find some one who IS loud?

:lol::lol: i kid, i kid.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I will never put any sort of decal that even entails I have any sort of stereo on my car. That is just my own opinion.

Less attention = better. Both from a law enforcement and criminal side.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

yea but 99% of ppl gp whats spl? (spool). most ppl dont no what it means.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

trying to find some one who IS loud?

:lol::lol: i kid, i kid.

well yea lol. im ballin on a budget

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

You are just asking to get your car broken into with decals regarding you having a system, a large enclosure that is pretty visable and not having the slightest bit of tinted windows... I'm scared to ask cuz I have a pretty good inkling of the answer - do u have an alarm??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

youll be fine dude espically since it only says got spl an the only people that would know what spl stood for are usually gonna have some kinda respect for car audio an will respect you for havin it.

and on the real stickers/decals wont get you jacked come on its a 5 dollar sticker you think someones gonna steal your stuff caus of wat a sticker says or are they gonna go to the car with fresh paint or rims. hell, i think tinted windows would get you jacked faster then the decal would.

youll be fine dude espically since it only says got spl an the only people that would know what spl stood for are usually gonna have some kinda respect for car audio an will respect you for havin it.

and on the real stickers/decals wont get you jacked come on its a 5 dollar sticker you think someones gonna steal your stuff caus of wat a sticker says or are they gonna go to the car with fresh paint or rims. hell, i think tinted windows would get you jacked faster then the decal would.

they wont get you jacked but all it takes is a little more interest drawn to your vehicle and then a quick google of stevemeadedesigns and you have now alerted everyone that you are into big systems and have one. You've caused the attention all on your own.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

they wont get you jacked but all it takes is a little more interest drawn to your vehicle and then a quick google of stevemeadedesigns and you have now alerted everyone that you are into big systems and have one. You've caused the attention all on your own.

its a sticker no one is gonna take the time out to research it if they dont know wat it means lol and most likely when the people see his car their gonna more likly notice the loud boomin he is protruding from the trunk more then the stickers on his window.