bigredishott Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 Well, I got jacked last night! Bad time I am broke and need a new window now, And I gatta drive to syracuse for my daughters bday and pay for thanksgiving dinner, before I get paid again. They got my deck, all amps, subs, ipod, gps, and cds. They went to town on me. I am so pissed off no insurance, what a dumb ass I am. Damn, I need to puch someone out. I think I am done in the beat game, losing more than half of my income a couple months ago, I can't afford to play anymore. The topper I had my alarm off, Thought I would spare the neigbors, it was raining and the rain always sets it off. wtf was I thinking? Alpine CDA-9847 HU F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU 3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"
bigredishott Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Posted November 16, 2009 So, I guess I am off junk yard searching for a window, The fun of cleaning up glass and installing it. Alpine CDA-9847 HU F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU 3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"
Hotdog Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 Sorry to hear that.. that sucks did you call Police and make a report. Maybe they can get finger prints (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Ram Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 police are not going to do anything except make a report. but whats the point with no insurance? suck for you, it happens.
knowledge Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 sorry to hear that bro! i would never give up though! this is something i love doing and i would not stop doing it, cause some one shattered my dreams! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Brandon15zzz Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 If someone stole my stuff i would be so pissed off but also at the same time i would just smile and buy new stuff because if they took the chance of going to jail or getting caught then you know your shit was loud and sounded so good that they were jealous Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
z_ro Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 If someone stole my stuff i would be so pissed off but also at the same time i would just smile and buy new stuff because if they took the chance of going to jail or getting caught then you know your shit was loud and sounded so good that they were jealous or just crack heads lookin to get rid of something for cheap. Sorry to hear bro, But it just goes to show you what happens when you dont arm your alarm. just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
new2boom Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 a friend of mine got his van broken into a few years ago stole everything he had it was insured but he was still pissed so after he got his new system installed he cranked it in the same places as always and installed an alarm but for the 1st week he slept in his van with the alarm off in hopes they would return . sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.
kanarrjl Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 i would put the word out to everybody that you know so you can catch em. and if your stuff was loud enough you will know who has it, all the sudden jeff got a bangin system hmm... not trying to pin point anybody with the name jeff just the first name that came to me 97 Honda Civic Sedan Rear disc brake conversion 2" drop 17's lots of exterior mods SYSTEM SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player RE 6x9's and 6.5's Soundstream DTR4.500 Soundstream DTR1.2200 8" RE-x in a t-line Kinetik 1800 Plans 4-SA-8's Another Kinetik High output alt My Cardomain
Blue_C1500 Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 I'd definitely make a police report. The police in my area caught a group of people that were breaking into cars and A LOT of people got their stuff back. HU: Pioneer Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2 Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back .ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.