damn sorry to hear that bro... keep your eyes out on craigslist mainly and new system insure that shit...

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Well, I got jacked last night! Bad time I am broke and need a new window now, And I gatta drive to syracuse for my daughters bday and pay for thanksgiving dinner, before I get paid again. They got my deck, all amps, subs, ipod, gps, and cds. They went to town on me. I am so pissed off no insurance, what a dumb ass I am. Damn, I need to puch someone out. I think I am done in the beat game, losing more than half of my income a couple months ago, I can't afford to play anymore. The topper I had my alarm off, Thought I would spare the neigbors, it was raining and the rain always sets it off. wtf was I thinking?

that really sucks man good luck hope it works out but never give up the beat game buy little by little but dont give up

i see these threads too often. makes me sick hearin shit get stolen. i couldnt imagine it happening to myself.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I KNOW HOW IT FEELS SON ... got my shit jacked like a month or two ago ... EVERYTHING MAN. It fucking hurts walking to your car ... opening up the door and see nothing p2mir.jpg next thing i did was buy an alarm .... im rebuilding though. and yea ... i filed a police report ... but nothing came up. And i understand bowing out of the game ... if money is tight ... its obviously better to spend it on things you need. i feel sorry for you man because i was in the same situation not too long ago.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

ya for damn sure get it insured, i got a $2,000 limit i think for my system but i unno if i can do better wit dat cash or not

n sorry to hear bout ur loss man, ive got shit stolen befor n it sucks ass

had a 400w amp n a 12 n box get took out of my car n didn't kno wut to think

i just hate fukin theafs tho, just hope u find it man n good luck wit it

its hard to put back hard sweat hrs u put into some things n u cant make it steal proof cause it takes to damn long to take out when ur workin on it urself

i wanna use security screws in everything but ppl could have drills n just drill out the screw head n get it that way

but it seams now everyone shit gettin stolen due to economy goin down the shitter, if i cant pay for shit i dont get it, i just save n save n save till i can get it or try n barrow the money, i dont steal shit n dont want anyone to do so to me but shit happins n just wished they was some way to kno when it was happing to get em

i cant wait till i get my gun payed off so if someone fucks wit me they wont be here anymore :) i dnt take kindly to ppl being on my property, much less snooping n tryin to steal shit, if someone looks suspicious i'll ask em what they want n if it aint the answer i want they get till the count of 3 to leave, n it goes this, 1 aim, 2 cock pistol, u betta run muthafuka, 3 booom :yahoo:

we dont live in city limits so if someone gets to missing we'll say they got lost lol :rolleyes::spiteful:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I feel you man, I had a crappy set up (2 12" CVRs in a prefab with a "1200 watt" Peformance Teknique amp) and I used to bump it all the time around my apt complex because I was an idiot. Went to the gym and came home around 4pm then I had graveyard that night and around 1115pm I kept getting calls from my two friends, around 1140 I got up and call him cause I saw a text saying "I guess you already know what happened to your car" he said to come out quick. So I ran out to where my car was parked and my driver window, facing a mountain of course not my complex, was shattered and my trunk was open. The box wasn't mounted and my amp was mounted to my box and I never disabled my trunk pop, 91 caprice with no alarm. I called the police and he dusted for prints and took down the SKU #'s from my subs. I check CLs constantly for a few weeks but to no avail. The y never touched my HU though, nice brand new Kenwood sitting there, just broke the window and reached in under the dash and popped the trunk and ripped it out ruining my wiring.

What made me even more mad was that I had to pay for a new window the next day, my speakers would cut out if I played them too loud for too long after that (it was foggy that night) and I had to miss work that night losing about $100.

Now I don't bang around my complex and keep my valet on with my glove compartment locked since I have a new car and my system is even better...but harder to remove :D...alarm is coming soon

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 4 weeks later...

Still rolling around with no deck. Called to police said they would send someone waited over a week for that, and gave up on them. Since then, I have moved out in the boonies now. I wish they gadent gotten my ipod could listen to that, Atleast my Gps they didnt find can play music too but, its sounds like crap. I miss my shit, and wish I had the $ to rebuild.

I also havent been on this site, kinda depressing, and don't feel like I belong anymore with no beats. Well, atleast I have my sweet ass home set up and my ps3 to keep my busy.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

Still rolling around with no deck. Called to police said they would send someone waited over a week for that, and gave up on them. Since then, I have moved out in the boonies now. I wish they gadent gotten my ipod could listen to that, Atleast my Gps they didnt find can play music too but, its sounds like crap. I miss my shit, and wish I had the $ to rebuild.

I also havent been on this site, kinda depressing, and don't feel like I belong anymore with no beats. Well, atleast I have my sweet ass home set up and my ps3 to keep my busy.

Man reading this shit pisses me off so fucking bad. Its too bad man people that steal this shit have no idea what it takes to put these systems together. I have an alarm in my car, but I still refuse to give demos to anyone I dont know really well I also dont crank my system all the time in fear that someone will make an attempt to jack me.

steven.jpg

Archived