Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah I used to live in the House, I have since moved..I didn't get a chance to go by and get a picture. But I am taking my "Wifes" Digital camera with me to work tommorow..I will snap a couple of pics of this one horse town for you guys..... Now are you guys ready for another Ghost Story??

Posted

Ok here is another one..This one is the first time I actually saw Madeline..My Girlfriend and I were sitting On the couch. I had just arrived home from work and I sat down on the couch first..Well the way my living room was arranged the couch was facing a horizontal hallway that led into the kitchen on the right end of the hallway, and a bedroom on the left end of the hallway. Well my Girlfriend sat down facing me in my lap!! No bad comments yet, but I know they are coming so..ANy way..When she did I glanced over her shoulder and saw another female in a dark dress walk down the hall and into the bedroom. I asked my GF..Hey who is your friend in my bedroom..She looked at me and said WHAT?? I said the girl that just walked by and went into the bedroom. She said you ain't that lucky I don't have anyone in here..I looked at her and stood up and walked into the room where the lady went and nobody was in there..I checked the closets, and under the bed..Nada..That was the first time I saw the lady in Black...Freaked us both out..We spent the night at my GF's Moms house that night...

Posted

^^^Great story Zax!

I GOTTA post that ghost pic I have tomorrow, it freaked me the fuck out at the time.

Watch that shit not even be there when you post it online! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I got another one comin', Yall ready?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

It was September 11th of 06'. I was watching 20/20 on the 5 year anniversary of 9-11-01 kind of a documentary on the wives that lost their husbands in the tragedy that were pregnant at the time. Now the kids they had been pregnant with were 5 years old but weren't born when their dads passed away. So they interview this one mother that said today she finally showed her son his dad's picture after 5 years. She said that her son told her "What do you mean mommy, I just saw him last night, & have every night since I was 2."

FREAKY SHIT! :ph34r::blink:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

freaky shit..

when my uncle lived in mexico, when he was young he used to stay out real late on the corner, chillin with friends and shit, he told me that one night when his friends took off to go home he stayed a while longer and started hearing a woman screaming and whining, looked around and saw nothing then he said he felt like someone was behind him then felt a sting on his back and he took off running, the next morning when he told my grandma what had happened she said that he had a couple scratches on his back from what looked like fingernails...

scared the shit outa me..

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

Posted

Yeah..that is kinda crazy..Bad day for us Firemen...I can't even watch any of that stuff on Tv anymore..Puts me back sitting in my Green Recliner with my feet propted up on my metal chair, crying because I knew how many people were going to die that day..Looking at my co-workers thinking man we could be walking up that tower to save those people...Anyway..I got some permanent ink for those brave guys and gals that lost there life..Kinda my own Memorial just to remind me never to forget what happenend that day..

Posted Image

Posted

My grandfather used to work on the railroad for most of his life. I've been in two situations where I silently thought to myself, "Man, I wish gramps was here to see this..." Both times, out of no where, I hear a train horn off in the distance immediately...

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

I gotta see that, bassjunkie, I'm pretty interested in that stuff, myself. I've had some pretty crazy pics, too. I'll have to see if I kept them or not.

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Posted

I gotta see that, bassjunkie, I'm pretty interested in that stuff, myself. I've had some pretty crazy pics, too. I'll have to see if I kept them or not.

Tomorrow dude, if I dont post it pm me to remind me.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 485 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...