Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

thats some cool stories

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Posted

A while ago I became interested in the phenomenon of White Noise (not the movie, full of shit). Seeing as I'm into live sound and recording i had a whole lotta gear lying around so I whacked a condensor mic in the middle of the room and set up a recorder and shit. Started recording and left for work. I got home late at about 10 and started playing back. There was nothing on the tape for a while, but after about an hour there was the sound of the door closing (which was my brother) and this distorted screaming, a bit like death metal screaming. It got louder and louder then went completely silent. I quickly rewound to play it again but it didn't play...... Scared the shit outta me so much I never tried it again and never will.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Posted

I was watching a documentary once about ghost evidence & they interviewed this one woman who's son had just suddenly died for no apparent reason. She was so worried & sad & confused about it. So she went to the store one day for groceries & comes home to a message on her answering machine of her son saying nothing but "Mom, I'm okay, don't worry about me, I am SOO happy." about 3 times rephrased like that. I heard the message played back & it sounded like it was from a frequency of some sort like REALLY crazy almost evil.

Here's the crazy parts: She couldn't believe it was him, so she checked the number it came from... Guess what, the caller ID never sensed a call coming through that day.

She called the phone company because they have to have the number since they keep track of everything going through thier system... Guess what, NO RECORD OF ANY CALLS

#3 MOST freaky thing: I said the voice didn't sound like it was from this dimension. She had the police analyze the tape & the found that the voice was in a tone lower than 300hz, but the human voice can only go as low as 500hz... :unsure:

If I could find a link to that tape, I swear it sounded so staticy & quiet, but he really did sound calm. VERY CRAZY STUFF :blink:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

Check these out...This is from our City Cemetary..The turning angel one is freaky..I have seen it in action before...I pee-ed my pants and ran...

http://www.ghostinmysuitcase.com/places/natchez/index.htm

This post has been edited by zaxfire69: Yesterday, 05:42 AM

those stories are actually kind of sad bro. i mean a mother that always sat with her dead daughter and looked at her through a glass wall. and about the guy in the rocking chair. i mean when my son died, i was pretty sad; but then again i didn't get the chance to know him.
Posted

I like the one where the little kid walked into her mothers grave when it rained..That is some weird shiz right there..I want to go and find this grave. I have never seen it..Just heard about it. It is real though..Heard the old timers talk about it..

Posted

I was watching a documentary once about ghost evidence & they interviewed this one woman who's son had just suddenly died for no apparent reason. She was so worried & sad & confused about it. So she went to the store one day for groceries & comes home to a message on her answering machine of her son saying nothing but "Mom, I'm okay, don't worry about me, I am SOO happy." about 3 times rephrased like that. I heard the message played back & it sounded like it was from a frequency of some sort like REALLY crazy almost evil.

Here's the crazy parts: She couldn't believe it was him, so she checked the number it came from... Guess what, the caller ID never sensed a call coming through that day.

She called the phone company because they have to have the number since they keep track of everything going through thier system... Guess what, NO RECORD OF ANY CALLS

#3 MOST freaky thing: I said the voice didn't sound like it was from this dimension. She had the police analyze the tape & the found that the voice was in a tone lower than 300hz, but the human voice can only go as low as 500hz... :unsure:

If I could find a link to that tape, I swear it sounded so staticy & quiet, but he really did sound calm. VERY CRAZY STUFF :blink:

Hey Chris, mines usually around 110-70hz...........no shit.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Posted

Only freaky one i got involving phones is this:

Way back when I was over at a "friend"'s Apt. It was about May time. She and I we coming down and cleaning up. Her ex-bf had died in February of a heart attack after going outside in the snow and sitting down.......anyways we're folding laundry and I'm holdin this phone in my hands and she picks up the reciever and says to the cat "Here Labatt its for you, its daddy" and put the phone to the cats ear......About 5 seconds later the cat hops off the bed and she hangs it back up........The light for the message light started glowing HELLA bright red. Almost fire like.....this phone isn't plugged in and there is no batteries for machine memory in the phone either..........freaked me the fuck out.

Same woman first night we meet (in April), I come over to hang out and such........We're upstairs in her ex's favorite part of the house (didn't know till later on), the loft. We're talkin and she starts nuggeling up to me, I get a bloody nose and my arms go numb simultaniously........no rhyme no reason, just happens.......

Both of these freaked me out but the 2nd one is the ONLY time he fucked with me directly, the other was him fuckin with both of us........

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 404 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...